{Party Ideas} Daisy Birthday Party Inspiration!

About a year ago, I picked up some Martha Stewart daisy invitations & thank you cards because I just couldn’t resist! They weren’t for any particular party, shower or wedding, but I just loved them and figured I could use them in the future for an event. I love the idea of a simple yellow/white color scheme, maybe with a touch of green or black. I’ve been storing Daisy Party ideas whenever I come across something that might inspire! I was excited when a potential customer just asked if I had any Daisy designs ready.

I love this theme idea, and these inspiration photos would be gorgeous for a Bumble Bee party or shower, as well. I am working with a customer right now on Bumble Bee birthday party designs!

Photo Credits:

Ruffle Tablecloth – via Daisy Chain via Country Living
Paper Supplies – via my closet
Bumble Bee Dessert Table – via Imprintables
Yellow/Black/White Candy Buffet – via P is for Party via Amorology Weddings
Candy Jars with Striped Tags – Lucky Me
Table/Place Setting – Lucky Me
Yellow Jelly Bean Favor Jars – via Silly Bee’s Chickadees (via Creative Hostess)

Have you seen any other beautiful photos/links for this DAISY PARTY theme?
Please share!
  1. Save the Date for Cupcakes

March 2nd, 2010 at 5:17 pm

I love the tablescape and backdrop in the fist photo. Looks like you got a headstart on this party;o)

2. Jen

March 2nd, 2010 at 5:17 pm

Don't you think that daisies are the happiest flower?

3. Party Box Design

March 2nd, 2010 at 5:21 pm

love those colors!

4. Sarah

March 2nd, 2010 at 5:21 pm

Where can I find one of those ruffled tablecloths?

5. Melissa Irvin

March 2nd, 2010 at 5:22 pm

More from Martha:

6. Ashlie

March 2nd, 2010 at 5:26 pm

Last Summer I did a Daisy and Red Gingham Co-ed shower for my brother and his fiance'. It turned out cute. Check it out here.

You might find a few inspirations!

7. Meredith Nelson Photography

March 2nd, 2010 at 6:15 pm

oooh. love this theme. and I am pretty sure I am going to love the bumble bee one too!!!

8. Antinette

March 2nd, 2010 at 6:15 pm

Love everything you do- first time commenting. Love this theme- such darling and creative ideas! I'm not sure how long ago it was, maybe ten years or so, but Darcy, the editor of MSL Weddings, has a little girl named Daisy and they featured her daisy themed birthday party in one of the first issues of the MSL Kids magazine. It was darling and had some lovely ideas. I clipped it for my idea file at home, but have never seen it online. I wonder if anyone else remembers it?

9. SwankyChicks.com

March 2nd, 2010 at 7:38 pm

I grab stationary and invites I love all the time just hoping to have something to use them for! Can't wait to see what you come up with for the daisy theme so cute!

10. Shawna

March 2nd, 2010 at 8:02 pm

I have been a little daisy crazy too!!

11. Morgan

March 2nd, 2010 at 8:24 pm

I love this theme! Beautiful colors – and great inspirational photos!

12. Jordan - Polkadot Prints

March 2nd, 2010 at 9:08 pm

Kim, I l.o.v.e that black & white candy buffet! All those gorgeous jars!! Such a lovely colour combo!

13. Denise

March 2nd, 2010 at 10:23 pm

Love the yellow. It's so Springy and happy. I have been trying to find the jars for the candy buffet. http://www.extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com

14. Tiffany

March 2nd, 2010 at 10:45 pm

Love the yellow, in fact this post made me think of the new yellow ruffle cake stand from Crate & Barrel as well as their other yellow pieces.

15. Heidi

March 2nd, 2010 at 11:32 pm

I heart these themes. 🙂 I just got my Molly a smocked bumble bee bubble suit for this summer, and I'm thinking a yellow/white birthday party theme may be in order! It's sweet and feminine without being pink. (Although I do love all things pink!)

16. Kristy

March 3rd, 2010 at 4:23 am

D.A.R.L.I.N.G.

17. colleen banman

March 3rd, 2010 at 7:27 am

i can't get over that ruffled table cloth…that is so great!

these colors are making me long for sunshine up here in canada!!!

18. Lindy Harnarain@itsybitsypaper

March 3rd, 2010 at 1:35 pm

Beautiful with all the yellow and black!

19. Lisa

March 3rd, 2010 at 3:07 pm

I saw the Martha Stewart daisy stickers at Michaels and thought they were the most happy thing I had ever seen in a package! Thanks for the ideas!

20. Rachel

March 3rd, 2010 at 4:57 pm

Hey Tomkat!
    I know you are planning your little girl's b'day party…and I HAD to tell you to go to potterbarnkids.com and type "fairy" in the search box. They have the CUTEST hanging flower-fairies!!! I would definitely be buying these up if I were you!!! Let me know what you think!

21. vicki Lynn Photography

March 3rd, 2010 at 5:47 pm

This is adorable! Love it! Ok, so who's preggars next??? 🙂 Not it, but I'd love to plan one of these! 🙂

22. Candy and Cake

March 4th, 2010 at 1:46 am

Love these! Reminds me of spring. My sister had a daisy theme for her wedding back in '03, was beautiful and so cheerful!

23. Allyson/HBMomof2

March 4th, 2010 at 3:14 am

I had a daisy themed wedding almost 15 years ago and I still have a love affair with this flower. I picked up those exact invitations waiting for inspiration. Found it! So beautiful.

Now I run a Daisy Girl Scout troop and still can't get enough. This is so happy and full of life, that I can't wait to incorporate some of these ideas somehow. Thank you so much!

24. Shelley @ Divine Party Concepts

March 4th, 2010 at 4:57 pm

This just makes me happy 🙂

25. AYME CONCEPCION

July 11th, 2011 at 4:07 am

Hola, estoy emocionada porque intento preparar con tiempo la fiesta de aniversario de mi pequeña, que cumple el primer añito en septiembre. Y justamente el tema que me inspira por su sencillez y su dulzura es el de las margaritas (daisy). Al ver tu entrada me he quedado impactada, justamente este ambiente es el que quiero para la fiesta. Y las pegatinas justo lo que necesito, donde y como puedo adquirirlas.
    Felicitaciones, es un trabajo hermoso.
    Un abrazo, Aymé

26. Silly Bee's Chickadees

March 19th, 2010 at 10:51 pm

I used the same Martha Stewart daisy stickers to make a cute "guest book" framed keepsake: http://sillybeeschickadees.blogspot.com/2009/08/fiesta-friday-bee-is-for-birthday.html