{Real Parties} Pretty in Pink 3rd Birthday Party!

This fabulous PINK party comes from the sweet Lindsey of Bella Grace Designs! Lindsey’s daughter, Alyssa LOVES pink her mama kept it simple and created gorgeous details throughout the party in the fabulous girly color! Here are a few of my favorite glimpes of the party!

gorgeous pink dessert buffet

pink candy

perfect pink gumball machine favors

simple and sweet pink polka dot cake

sweetest little birthday girl in pink

Lindsey emailed me the link to this party to show me the adorable butterfly nets they gave the kids at the party, when I asked about favor ideas for boys on my Facebook page!
Fantastic idea….I’m on it!
Visit Bella Grace Designs HERE, for the full post!

Photos courtesy of Courtney Vickers Photography

1. Simply Creative Insanity

March 24th, 2010 at 1:15 pm

What a sweet party! Love the dessert table and I am a big fan of those big balloons!

2. Save the Date for Cupcakes

March 24th, 2010 at 1:33 pm

So cute~ love pink parties!

3. Angela Henrie

March 24th, 2010 at 2:04 pm

I LOVE the pink. Everything looks beautiful!

4. Susan -

March 24th, 2010 at 2:34 pm

Love that color – pink! What a beautiful table.

5. Girlfrog

March 24th, 2010 at 3:05 pm

What a fun, sweet party. I love the big, round balloons but I can't seem to find them anywhere. Does anyone know where to find them? Thanks!

6. Lindsey

March 24th, 2010 at 9:12 pm

Thanks for the feature Kim! And thank you all for the kind words. I got the ballons @ shindigz.com.

7. Half Baked

March 24th, 2010 at 10:00 pm

I absolutely LOVE this party!!

8. julie

March 24th, 2010 at 11:54 pm

very sweet! i have a seven year old son who is about to turn eight! i always, always have a theme for his parties! and the favors are one of the fun parts! last years theme was bugs! we had his party at a local state park where the park ranger took the kids exploring through the woods. they had bug jars to collect their finds and also took home a bird feeder, fake bugs, and a small pot with a tree to grow! it was a great party! if your interested in some others let me know! have fun and good luck!

9. Shera

March 25th, 2010 at 1:16 am

I LOVE this adorable party! Thanks for the tip on where to find the big balloons!

10. Kristy

March 25th, 2010 at 3:18 am

Oh my goodness this is fabulous! I'll be bookmarking this for my June inspiration:) And will email you soon!