{Press} Kate’s Fairy Garden Party Featured on Sweet Designs by Amy Atlas!

Happiness is……….
being featured on Sweet Designs by Amy Atlas.
Yes, I’ve been doing my leaps of joy around the house again!
To be recognized by the very people that inspire you is amazing feeling.
Thank you, Amy for making my day…..

All of the details of the dessert table….coming soon!

{photos courtesy of vicki lynn photography}

1. jess @ pen n' paperflowers

April 1st, 2010 at 11:26 am

okay. i am SO jealous! and you TOTALLY deserve the recognition! you are awesome! congratulations!!

2. Kim @ Frostmeblog.blogspot.com

April 1st, 2010 at 11:51 am

Congrats! That is an awesome recognition (We all love Amy!)

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

3. A Southern Accent

April 1st, 2010 at 1:41 pm

That is so amazing! I'm totally going to use some of your inspiration for my little guy's party next weekend – taking your ideas and putting a sports twist on them!

4. Carrie, Cory and Marley

April 1st, 2010 at 1:56 pm

I love it! Your kiddos are so blessed to have such a creative mom:-) Can I ask which tip you used to create the fantastic ruffle look on the cupcakes?

5. Wendy @ Whimsy & Wise Events

April 1st, 2010 at 2:32 pm

OMG!!! SOOOOO excited for you!!! Congratulations!!!! 2nd Amy Atlas mention in less than a month!!! I'll be featuring Kate' party on my blog today too! 🙂

6. Wendy @ Whimsy & Wise Events

April 1st, 2010 at 2:32 pm

7. Susan Crabtree

April 1st, 2010 at 3:03 pm

congrats Kim-it is truly a magical,fairy-licious party!

8. Kim - The TomKat Studio

April 1st, 2010 at 4:16 pm

Thanks, girls!!

Carrie – I used my Wilton 2D tip to make the ruffles! 🙂 I'll be detailing in my dessert table post, hopefully later today!

9. Pretty Party Studio

April 1st, 2010 at 6:36 pm

Congrats! I am so happy for you. You deserve all the credit! Enjoy it, you did a wonderful job!

10. Rachel

April 1st, 2010 at 6:39 pm

The party was adorable! I'll be letting all of my friends and family know about your party on my blog soon!
    My little one turned three Monday and you inspired me to be crafty for her party. See below. Thanks so much!

<3 Rachel

11. Silly Bee's Chickadees

April 1st, 2010 at 7:00 pm

Congrats! That's so awesome and well deserved. Gorgeous party!

12. Candy and Cake

April 1st, 2010 at 8:18 pm

Congrats! What an honor to be recognized by an incredible talent! You had a beautiful party for your daughter! Loved the tutus..so cute!

Candace (Candy and Cake)

13. whitney

April 1st, 2010 at 9:21 pm

what a gorgeous party! you are SO talented. i must know where you got those mini cake stands (i collect them!) they are to die for!

cant wait to see more of your fabulous parties!

craigandwhitney,blogspot.com

14. Alexis

April 2nd, 2010 at 2:48 am

You are so talented…you deserve all the fabulous recognition you get. Everyone wants to be at your parties! Such a fabulous party, I really love the backdrop on the buffet!