Halloween-Inspired Pink, Orange & Black Polka Dot 1st Birthday Party!

Take a look at this adorable Pink, Orange & Black 1st Birthday Party just sent in by one of our sweet customers, Scarlett! Her adorable daughter, Charlie just turned ONE and she put together a beautiful party for her! We created Custom Party Circles using her Halloween-inspired color scheme! This crafty momma took it from there and did a fabulous job!

Thank you for sharing the party with us, Scarlett!
Your daughter is absolutely adorable!
  1. Bettijo @ PagingSupermom.com

October 19th, 2010 at 6:35 pm

That is SO cute! I love the colors and how it feels Halloweenish but still so girly and fun.

2. Jen @ Passion-for-Parties.com

October 19th, 2010 at 6:36 pm

I love the color scheme! Just in time for a Halloween celebration…with a little pink thrown in! 🙂

3. Zepequeña

October 19th, 2010 at 7:00 pm

Lovely pics!

Zepequeña.

4. Tammy@Events By Tammy

October 19th, 2010 at 7:16 pm

Too cute! I love the color scheme.

5. Nicole@TradewindTiaras

October 19th, 2010 at 7:36 pm

Adorable start to finish, but I especially love the coordinating outfit on the birthday girl! Did she make that herself?

6. Kelley at My Island Wedding

October 19th, 2010 at 8:51 pm

i can't decide which is cuter! the little girl or the theme!
    nice!
    -kelley

7. JC's Loft

October 20th, 2010 at 12:58 am

SO CUTE!

8. Pauline

October 20th, 2010 at 12:57 pm

Oh how cute. I love the colors. I do have one question…where did she get those bottles? And what is in it? I wan to do something like that next time I throw a baby shower or one of my kids birthday parties. I would love to know where she got those bottles:)
    Thanks for any help you can give me. If you don't mind, you can email me (if you know the anwer) at: Pauline at Tinkertoys dot net
    Thanks,

Pauline

9. Latisha Horton

October 20th, 2010 at 1:19 pm

What a lucky little baby girl. Beautiful party! I love the color scheme and all of the little details – awesome job Scarlett!

10. PartyMom

October 20th, 2010 at 5:59 pm

How adorable! It's totally girly, but has just enough spook for the season!

11. Becky

October 20th, 2010 at 6:47 pm

I think those are Orange Crush bottles.

12. alison @ Ingredients, Inc.

October 22nd, 2010 at 3:00 pm

These are ADORABLE

13. Christina

May 15th, 2011 at 11:12 am

Where can I find those polka dot printable circles? I cant find them anywhere..I would love to do this for my daughters first bday!!!

14. Theme Thursday – Orange and Black | Diva Entertains Blog

September 20th, 2012 at 4:02 am

[…] away from weddings for just a minute… I found this adorable styled 1st birthday party post on The Tom Kat studio blog – it includes pink, but I just couldn’t NOT share it.  It’s a good example of […]

15. tammy

September 7th, 2013 at 3:11 pm

Where can I find the bottles (not the water bottles) the glass looking ones and the black web looking label around them? My daughters bday is in October and this is so adorable!!!

16. cynthia

September 12th, 2013 at 11:42 pm

super cute! such an inspiration for my granddaughter’s 1st birthday…. but where did you get the polka dot bottom for the cake size cupcake?