{14 Days of Sweet Valentine's Day Ideas} Craft Ideas on HGTV!

HGTV is showcasing 3 Easy Valentine’s Day Craft Ideas that I styled and created tutorials for! They are even linked on their home page today! I’m so excited! I am so happy to be working with them on some fun projects! Vicki from Vicki Lynn Photography did a beautiful job with these photos!

Check out more photos and full tutorials here:

Sweet Cupcake Toppers {including free printable file!}
Pretty Paper Garlands
L-O-V-E Letters

Also, view a HGTV photo showcase with additional photos from the project HERE!

Sources:

Large Paper Punches :: EK Success
{Real Estate Punch} {3″ Scallop Circle Punch}
White Cake Stand :: Layla Grayce
Decorative Plates :: HomeGoods {inspired the color scheme!}
Cupcakes :: Made myself {used my fave Wilton 2D tip}
Cupcake Liners :: SimplyCaked
Scrapbook Paper, Chipboard Letters, Doilies :: Hobby Lobby

1. Sandi

February 2nd, 2011 at 6:55 pm

great ideas!
    love those cupcake toppers!
    And LOVE the new site! congrats! it looks amazing. 🙂

2. Annette

February 2nd, 2011 at 7:23 pm

You are an inspiration and continue to amaze me with all of your creativity! I just bought that ‘real estate’ punch today to use for our Valentine’s Day stay at home dinner with the kids.

3. Kim

February 3rd, 2011 at 11:40 am

I LOVE that punch! I will be doing more layouts for that design, because I think it will be popular!

4. Rebekah

February 2nd, 2011 at 9:32 pm

Love your new website and logo! And the Valentine’s Day ideas are amazing… as always!

5. Jen

February 3rd, 2011 at 6:12 am

It took a little bit of searching to figure out exactly what punch you used for the cupcake toppers – the Real Estate punch. I just had to let you know that, once I figured it out, I went to Jo-Ann’s website (punches are 40% off this week), and it’s sold out! I think it’s probably all because of you and your fans! 🙂

6. Kim

February 3rd, 2011 at 11:30 am

Oh WOW! I should have linked directly to that punch! I think I will add that. It can be purchased at Eksuccess.com, I believe.

7. Kim

February 3rd, 2011 at 11:39 am

Just added the links for the punches!

8. Kristi

February 3rd, 2011 at 8:39 am

Don’t you just love Home Goods? I always feel like I’m on a treasure hunt there!

9. Kim

February 3rd, 2011 at 11:28 am

HomeGoods is my happy place! Seriously! I always find amazing things there!

10. Rachie

February 3rd, 2011 at 9:09 am

You have the best ideas!! xx

11. Tiffany

February 3rd, 2011 at 10:23 am

I love the paper garlands!!! Will definitely have to try that. Would be really pretty for any occasion too!

12. Elaina - Fun Finds For Mom

February 3rd, 2011 at 12:27 pm

Congratulations on the HGTV gig! You are truly an inspiration. Love the new site and logo too!

13. Rebecca@RootsAndWingsCo

February 4th, 2011 at 4:43 pm

Congrats! That is so exciting! Great job!

Rebecca

14. Erica B.

February 7th, 2011 at 10:12 am

I love your new logo!

15. » Sharing the LOVE - Divine Party Concepts

February 14th, 2011 at 6:03 pm

[…] Source […]

16. {Photo Styling & Article for HGTV} Girl’s Birthday Party Themes! | The TomKat Studio

March 3rd, 2011 at 12:18 am

[…] several other projects for HGTV including Boy Birthday Party Ideas, Creating Dessert Tables and Valentine’s Day Ideas! I also had the pleasure of designing and styling four new themes for girls!  The beautiful […]

17. New to the Shop :: Party Crafting Kit & New Punch Shape! | The TomKat Studio

November 28th, 2011 at 9:59 am

[…] the shop, as well! This is such a fun shape and right now our Heavenly Holiday ($5.50 today) and Valentine’s Day Designs (free download) have designs that work perfectly with it! We will be adding more design files that […]

18. 101 Valentine’s Day Printables {free}

January 7th, 2013 at 6:47 am

[…] Cupcake Toppers & Valentine Printables – The TomKat Studio […]

19. DIYs for Valentines Day - Get Inspired! | The Ever So Crafty Mom

June 26th, 2014 at 8:53 pm

[…] Have fun! Link Here Link Here Link Here 22 Valentines Crafts for Kids Link Here Link Here Sweet Treats for Valentines! How to make apple roses Link Here Brownie hearts and brownie […]

20. naruto