{Sweet Customers} Ryder's Pirate First Birthday Party!

Ahoy Mateys! I’ve been meaning to share this fantastic PIRATE party with you for weeks! My friend, Molly planned this party for her son, Ryder’s 1st Birthday! Rumor has it that she started planning it the day he was born! If the name Ryder seems familiar, you may remember Ryder’s Vintage Surf Baby Shower! My how time flies! Molly is a super crafty momma and it was so fun to see how she used all of the printables we designed for her! We first created this theme as one of our ideas for HGTV and it is fun to see it used at a first birthday party!

Molly used our free printable Mini Cake Bunting for the cake!

Fabulous job, Miss Molly! Your attention to detail is amazing and we had a great time at the party!
A big thank you to Vicki of Vicki Lynn Photography for capturing all of the details, especially after hosting her own daughters’ Glamour party the same day!

The Pirate Printable Party Collection is available in the SHOP!
  1. Kristin

April 5th, 2011 at 5:47 am

Really cute party@! Love the “Walk the Plank” idea!

2. Crescendo Event Design - Myrtle Beach

April 5th, 2011 at 7:53 am

This is really cute. I get alot of requests for little boy birthday parties in Myrtle Beach and this really fits the bill. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

3. Candace Robinson

April 5th, 2011 at 8:24 am

So adorable – very creative!! I want a grandbaby so I can spoil him or her with a fun party!!

4. Erin

April 5th, 2011 at 9:05 am

LOVE! I’m hoping to do this theme for my sons 3rd or 4th Birthday. Right now we are working on the second birthday ­čÖé Ha. Nothing like planning ahead. You never know when you are going to see the perfect accessories and need to purchase!

5. Molly

April 5th, 2011 at 10:58 am

Kim thank you so much for creating such an amazing party template!!! I had so much fun planning Ryder’s first b-day party and it wouldn’t happen if I didn’t have your adorable paper products. YOU are amazing!! Thank you for making this such a reat memory for me and Ryder:)

6. Ashlea Terhune

January 3rd, 2013 at 1:06 pm

How did you attach the banner to the cake….are those straws holding it up or something else?

7. Yaneri

April 5th, 2011 at 1:23 pm

Oh my gosh! How cute is this!!!! Love the theme and colors you picked out!!! That banner is awesome!!!
    You did a great job on the decorative table! Cakes, treats, cupcakes….oh my!!!!

Yaneri

8. Sticker Blog

April 5th, 2011 at 5:43 pm

Lil Boy 1st Birthday…

[…] ly cute. I get alot of requests for little boy birthday parties in Myrtle Beach […]…

9. Jill Brooke

April 8th, 2011 at 9:09 am

Love the Pirate theme! I’m going to have to this for m lil boys party this year:)

10. PIRATE PARTY « All For the Boys

April 10th, 2011 at 9:37 pm

[…] all the fun images of this collection in use over at┬áThe TomKat Studio . Photos by┬áVicki Lynn Photography from → PARTIES ← LEGO PARTY LikeBe the […]

11. Martha Cochran

June 17th, 2011 at 3:04 pm

I love this idea!! My 4 yr old Autistic son Samuel is going to be a pirate & I’m going to make my costume as the pirate ship for Halloween this year. This would be great for his 5th birthday.

12. Catherine S

September 29th, 2011 at 11:23 am

Kim, After doing the Vintage Train party for our son Daniel’s first birthday in July using your spectacular DIY designs, I HAVE to use this pirate theme for our son Ethan who is turning 5 next month!!!! I can’t wait! It’s going to be a blast! Thank you for your creativity and panache!

13. Pirate Party :: Theme Thursday | The TomKat Studio

January 17th, 2013 at 10:58 am

[…] for boys and there are so many fun ideas that you can create for the party. Be sure to check out this awesome pirate party┬áthat our friend, Molly hosted for her son’s first birthday for some great ideas! You can […]

14. Remodelaholic | 25 Best Birthday Parties for a 2 Year Old | Birthday Party Ideas

February 11th, 2013 at 2:06 pm