{Free Printable} One Hundred & One Fun Summer Ideas for the Kids!

It’s the end of May and school is almost over! Now it is time to make some summer plans! That can sometimes be a daunting task…trying to keep the little ones busy. But not anymore! Our lovely friend, Laura Winslow just designed this BEAUTIFUL free downloadable 8×10 print, filled to the brim with fun ideas that will last you all summer long! Enjoy!

You can get your free download here.
Thank you sweet Laura for sharing this with us!!
  1. Kristin

May 31st, 2011 at 12:54 pm

Awesome! Now I just need to buy new printer ink so I can print this out… Love it!

2. Laura

May 31st, 2011 at 2:21 pm

Thank you so much for sharing and for the sweet post, Toni and Kim! 🙂 xoxo

3. Botanical PaperWorks

May 31st, 2011 at 3:08 pm

Love this! I’m trying to decide if we should systematically work our way through the list or use a blindfold and suction dart to randomly select an activity! ~Heidi

4. Kim

May 31st, 2011 at 3:47 pm

I posted yesterday (in a different comment thread) regarding your granite in both of your homes. Actually, I loved them both so wouldn’t mind knowing both types. Also, the flooring people are trying to steer me away from Travertine towards Porcelain Tile saying it’s not durable for kids. Since you’ve had it in both homes, any advice or comments would help us out!!

5. Rene'

May 31st, 2011 at 4:31 pm

1. I keep getting an error on Scribd & it won’t download. 🙁

2. Travertine is the worst! We literally ripped up 900 SF of 1 yr old travertine and replaced it with porcelain that looked exactly like it (we were even able to keep the travertine baseboards bc it matched so well). The travertine is more fragile (if someone drops something on it, it can & will crack) and it has to be re-sealed every year. I would NEVER get travertine again. You can get a sturdier porcelain / ceramic tile that looks just like travertine, and you will have far fewer headaches.

6. Kim

May 31st, 2011 at 5:13 pm

Oops!! My post above was about your travertine NOT granite!!

7. Kim

June 1st, 2011 at 11:44 am

I will have to look up the actual color/kind of travertine we had/have! It is high maintenance, but I do love the look! 🙂

8. Kim

June 4th, 2011 at 7:21 pm

If it’s not too much trouble, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks so much!! Also, when you say high maintenance, do you mean sealing?

9. Lorell

June 1st, 2011 at 7:29 am

I love this Laura, will place it in my fridge!

10. Alia

June 1st, 2011 at 7:55 am

Hi!

Im your follower!

I really really liked your blog!

Keep up the good work!

Do visit mine too at http://aliascreativelife.blogspot.com/

Alia

11. Jill Sumsion

June 13th, 2011 at 10:31 am

Darling. Thanks!

12. Ten Tips To Beat Summer Boredom « « Utah Mama Utah Mama

July 1st, 2011 at 2:58 am

[…] limited by your imagination. The more you can imagine up, the more fun you and your kids will have. Download the free book “101 Fun Summer Ideas” to jumpstart your imagination. You can also view the list of  “80 + Inexpensive Or Free […]

13. Free printable – 101 bits of summer (winter!) fun «

August 13th, 2011 at 10:32 pm

[…] (Image from the lovely Tom Kat Studio) […]

14. Free printable – 101 bits of summer (winter!) fun | colourgiggles

August 14th, 2011 at 1:16 am

[…] (Image from the lovely Tom Kat Studio) […]

15. Free printable – 101 bits of summer (winter!) fun | | Colour GigglesColour Giggles

October 27th, 2011 at 7:46 am

[…] (Image from the lovely Tom Kat Studio) […]

16. amy

July 26th, 2013 at 4:30 am

if you just save the pic you can print it

17. Summer Bucket List Ideas for Kids in 2014 | Forsyth for Families

May 24th, 2014 at 6:13 am

[…] This is a free printable – One Hundred & One Fun Summer Ideas for Kids […]

18. purchase basal body

September 8th, 2014 at 2:13 pm

purchase basal body

Free Printable One Hundred & One Fun Summer Ideas for the Kids! – The TomKat Studio