{Pretty on Pinterest} Teacher Appreciation Ideas!

I am excited to introduce a new weekly series to the blog, Pretty on Pinterest! As I mentioned last week when I introduced you to Pinterest, I am totally obsessed. Once a week I will be sharing gorgeous photos, new boards that I create and other fabulous discoveries on Pinterest!

{apple heart photo via the tumtum tree}
{apple notecard available in our shop}

I thought I would kick the series off with sharing some gift ideas for teachers, since it is Teacher Appreciation Week! Hop over to my board to see the fun, creative ideas I’ve been gathering!

Click here to visit Teacher Ideas on Pinterest!
  1. susan@pocacosa

May 3rd, 2011 at 6:26 am

I love all the ideas you gathered! I printed your apple thank you cards for Evan’s teacher & she loved them!

2. Wendy

May 3rd, 2011 at 6:29 am

You totally scooped my idea! I was thinking how cool would it be to start featuring my favorite pins on my blog? How funny! I’m in love with Pinterest too! Love these ideas!

3. nickole

May 3rd, 2011 at 8:53 am

Hi, Love your blog and you! =)
    I just got my official invite from pinterest! I am so excited (so is my hubby…shhh) =)! Do you know why apples are always given to teachers? I don’t…I guess I can google it. ha
    Just curious. I even asked a teacher friend and she didn’t know either.
    Have a great day pinning!

4. Jill

May 3rd, 2011 at 10:18 am

I made the mini oreo apples last night, also made original sized ones on sticks – TOO CUTE! hard to get the candy to look smooth on the little ones but they are still adorable! and SO delish too!

5. Nicole

May 3rd, 2011 at 10:43 am

I am totally addicted to Pinterest !! What wonderful inspiration !!!

6. Amanda

May 3rd, 2011 at 11:36 am

I am obsessed with pinterest as well!

I am now a follower!