2011 TomKat Studio Holiday Gift Guide

It’s published and ready for your enjoyment! We are so excited to share this year’s TomKat Studio Holiday Gift Guide with you. Our first gift guide was published last year and it had an overwhelming 2.6 million page views! It is such a fun project to pull together, so we did it again this year and are excited about the results!

Find unique gift ideas for everyone on your list compiled by our favorite bloggers. We’ll be sharing details throughout the coming weeks on the gifts handpicked by these fabulous contributors!

Also, be sure to check out our new Party Crafting Kit in the publication, and a special printable design discount code for The TomKat Studio shop on the last page of the guide!

We hope you enjoy our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide!

cover photo ::  jessica downey photography
hair applique :: whippy cake
guide layout :: jp creative
advertising :: toni, the tomkat studio

1. Becky - Clean Mama

November 21st, 2011 at 10:25 am

It looks fabulous!
    xo, Becky

2. Modern Cupcake - Jill

November 21st, 2011 at 11:23 am

Such a festive publication packed full of fabulous ideas! Thank you!

3. Lindsey

November 21st, 2011 at 11:42 am

I LOVE it 🙂 Totally online shopping for a ton of cute things out of the guide!

4. sue

November 21st, 2011 at 11:49 am

how neat, must check it out.

5. Mandy @ hooplaearrings.blogspot.com

November 21st, 2011 at 12:53 pm

THANKS for including us in your holiday gift guide…which is AMAZING!!! I am already seeing a million things I want!!

6. Lauren

November 21st, 2011 at 2:46 pm

You did an incredible job collaborating the ideas of many talented people, including yourself. Looks great!

7. colleen

November 21st, 2011 at 3:48 pm

Love it! Time to shop!!!! Thanks for all of the inspiration ladies!

8. Kim

November 21st, 2011 at 3:53 pm

Thank you so much, ladies! We love putting this guide together!

9. Michele

November 21st, 2011 at 4:31 pm

Looks amazing Kim!

10. Holly @ Paisley Petal Events

November 21st, 2011 at 4:34 pm

Absolutely beautiful and SO MANY fun ideas…thanks so much for creating this wonderful guide!!

11. QUEEN OF TARTS CAKES

November 21st, 2011 at 4:45 pm

Lots of goodies in the gift guide, interesting to see the vendors this year.

12. Jada

November 21st, 2011 at 4:51 pm

I am a tween and I love this book! It shows me a lot of ideas for Christmas gifts. i am going to be very specific for Santa this year!!

13. Toni

November 22nd, 2011 at 11:26 am

That’s wonderful Jada!!! So happy you like our gift guide!!!

14. kari lemon

November 21st, 2011 at 9:39 pm

Your book turned out amazing!

15. Diane {Created by Diane}

November 21st, 2011 at 11:15 pm

Love it all! Wonderful lists 🙂

16. Suzanne { SHE PAPERIE }

November 22nd, 2011 at 12:41 am

Oh my good gracious, this is FABULOUS and filled with so many beautiful and festive ideas! Your gift guide is dripping with style and inspiration, and I loved seeing all of our favorite bloggers’ top picks. THANK YOU for sharing this with us all!

17. Kim - The TomKat Studio

November 22nd, 2011 at 1:14 pm

Thank you for your sweet comment, Suzanne!

18. ana muñoz

November 22nd, 2011 at 9:29 am

wwwwwwwwowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

19. cristy

November 22nd, 2011 at 12:57 pm

Great collection ladies!

20. Sarah

November 22nd, 2011 at 1:57 pm

Wonderfully presented and executed. So glad I made the decision to be included. Thank you ladies for all of your hard work and for providing me with this opportunity to reach new customers.

21. Kim

November 22nd, 2011 at 4:24 pm

You’re so sweet, Sarah! We’re happy to have such a great vendor to promote!

22. Karrie

November 22nd, 2011 at 7:12 pm

Great gifts ideas!! Thanks for sharing!!

23. Debbie

November 23rd, 2011 at 5:40 am

Absolutely wonderful gift guide!!!

24. The TomKat Studio Holiday Gift Guide is Out! | Sweet City Candy

November 23rd, 2011 at 7:08 am

[…] Have you seen it yet?  Have you seen the most awesome, trendy, gorgeous gift guide put together on the face of the earth?  Well, what are you waiting for?  For the second year in a row, The TomKat Studio has put out their gift guide that features amazing gifts for every category of family member or friend and for whatever stage of life their in.  For the baker, the newlywed, the men, the mommy and everyone else – it’s all in here! […]

25. The TomKat Holiday Guide 2011 » Vicki Lynn Photography

November 23rd, 2011 at 9:43 am

[…] you all remember last year, the TomKat Studio Holiday Gift Guide was a HUGE success, so Kim decided to do it again for your viewing […]

26. Carrie Hartman

November 23rd, 2011 at 10:05 am

Absolutely lovely collection Kim! All my friends are giddy with excitement to have such a great guide to shop from.
    So excited to be included in the collection.

27. as we head into Thanksgiving … « Becky's Blog

November 23rd, 2011 at 12:19 pm

[…] friends at The TomKat Studio have put together a very fun Holiday Gift Guide loaded with great gift ideas for your best girlfriend, the guy in your life, teens, pet lovers, […]

28. fox and deer » 2011 TomKat Studio Holiday Gift Guide | The TomKat Studio

November 23rd, 2011 at 2:50 pm

[…] 2011 TomKat Studio Holiday Gift Guide | The TomKat Studio. […]

29. custom

November 23rd, 2011 at 7:28 pm

Hi, good quality post. I have been pondering this topic, so thanks for sharing. I’ll likely be arrival back to your posts.

30. Allison

November 23rd, 2011 at 7:40 pm

Thanks for the great ideas!

31. Melissa @ Best Friends For Frosting

November 26th, 2011 at 1:51 am

Lovely gift guide. I added several items to my Christmas list. Hands down- my favorite is the Pink Cuisipro Scoop and Stack Ice Cream Scoop. It has endless possibilities. I hope you decide to do the gift guides more often. They are perfect for so many occasions. Happy holidays to you!

32. Chevron Pillows, Art Prints + More! {Gift Ideas} | The TomKat Studio

November 26th, 2011 at 4:49 pm

[…] of the fabulous sponsors of our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide is Groopdealz. If you aren’t familiar with Groopdealz, it is a great site to grab incredible […]

33. Jennifer Untermeyer

November 26th, 2011 at 10:52 pm

Such wonderful ideas – I am so pleased that we could be included!

34. TomKat Studio's 2011 Holiday Gift Guide Featuring Project Nursery | Project Nursery

November 28th, 2011 at 2:00 pm

[…] Enjoy amazing finds with direct links for purchase from a very talented group of party stylists, bakers, designers and bloggers featured in the 2011 TomKat Studio Holiday Gift Guide! […]

35. Erin W.

November 28th, 2011 at 5:51 pm

Hands down one of my favorite gift guides this year. Beautifully put together.

36. Heather

November 29th, 2011 at 12:34 pm

I love the holiday gift guide! ONE huge question though….Where did you get Kate’s faux fur shrug? I have been looking everywhere for one!! thank you!

37. Melissa

November 29th, 2011 at 1:16 pm

Love this ! Just shared with the southern mommas on facebook 🙂

38. Kim

November 29th, 2011 at 9:36 pm

Just beautiful. I added a few items to my wish list.

39. 2011 TomKat Studio Holiday Gift Guide! | Mom & Wife

November 30th, 2011 at 8:55 am

[…] was honored to be asked for my favorite tech gift ideas for featuring in this years TomKat Studio Holiday Gift Guide. Last years gift guide did so incredibly well,everything Kim touches turns to gold, so I wanted to […]

40. Becky Royce

December 1st, 2011 at 6:24 pm

I love it! Where is Kate’s white fur jacket from? I must get one for my girls!

41. Alison from Australia

December 13th, 2011 at 10:03 pm

Yes, where oh where can I get hold of one of these gorgeous white fur capes?
    I couldn’t find a stockist in the gift guide.

42. stephanie

December 2nd, 2011 at 3:59 pm

I LOVE this gift guide! I already purchased the Pick Punch & plan to purchase a few more things featured! I never would have known about some of these items/websites had it not been for your guide! thanks for putting this together & sharing it 🙂

43. Gifts for the Hostess, Gifts for Baking Enthusiasts & Edible Gifts {Holiday Gift Guide} | The TomKat Studio

December 6th, 2011 at 9:19 am

[…] The ladies in this post need no introduction. We all know and love them and I couldn’t be more thrilled to have them featured in our 2011 TomKat Studio Holiday Gift Guide! […]

44. Lists We Love: TomKat Studio’s 2011 Holiday Gift Guide | The Gifting Experts

December 6th, 2011 at 2:11 pm

[…] Name of List: TomKat Studio’s 2011 Holiday Gift Guide […]

45. Gifts for Beauty Queens, New Babies + Photographers {Holiday Gift Guide} | The TomKat Studio

December 15th, 2011 at 5:11 pm

[…] Check out our full Gift Guide filled with ideas! […]

46. Tin Can Labels on Our Best Bites! {Free Printables} | The TomKat Studio

December 16th, 2011 at 9:37 am

[…] Shelley from The House of Smiths featured their fabulous cookbook in her gift idea collage our Holiday Gift Guide and I am thrilled to have connected with them […]

47. Kinder-Style

December 28th, 2011 at 8:24 am

Such a good idea, I love the layout, the gifts… why didn’t I see this before Christmas? 🙁
    Oh, well… Christmas 2012! Or the next birthday.

48. Final Days of Sale! | The TomKat Studio

December 29th, 2011 at 3:23 pm

[…] case you missed it, we included a 25% off discount code in this year’s Holiday Gift Guide for ALL printable designs in the shop! Now is the time to stock up for […]

49. Cairns Tours

July 12th, 2013 at 12:49 am

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few
    of the pictures aren’t loading properly. I’m
    not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.

50. The TomKat Studio Holiday Gift Guide is Out! | Bulk Candy and Chocolate for Corporate Events and Parties

November 21st, 2013 at 4:14 am

51. 2013 Holiday Gift Guide | whippy cake

December 9th, 2013 at 10:30 am

[…] should also check out the previous gift guides from The Tomkat Studio in 2010, 2011, and 2012. There are some awesome ideas in those copies as […]