Mini S'mores Cups Recipe…

IMG_3291 IMG_3295

Our design assistant, Molly made these yummy S’mores Cups for one of our recent photo shoots after she spotted them on Pinterest. She shared the recipe with me and I made them last week for a cookie exchange. Everyone loved them! I thought I would share them by designing a recipe card and label so you can make them too!

Download the Recipe Card + Labels
Let me know if you make these and if you love them as much as I do!
  1. Jamielyn@iheartnaptime

December 13th, 2011 at 10:53 am

Yum! These look delicious! Gorgeous picture too!

2. sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more

December 13th, 2011 at 11:12 am

Oh those look so cute, andIbet they are tasty!

3. Rowaida Flayhan

December 13th, 2011 at 11:53 am

Looks delicious! Loving your December posts and printable Kim amazing. Happy Holidays and Best Wishes xo

4. Cheryl (cheryl's bake shop)

December 13th, 2011 at 4:46 pm

This look very yummy. I may have to make some tonight.

5. Alison @ Ingredients, Inc.

December 14th, 2011 at 12:27 pm

too fabulous for words. Just put them featured on my Facebook fan page

6. Maria

December 14th, 2011 at 12:28 pm

Love these!

7. Maria

December 14th, 2011 at 12:29 pm

Love these! Too cute!

8. Heather G.

December 14th, 2011 at 4:40 pm

Those look so good!

9. Susan

December 15th, 2011 at 1:54 pm

I just tasted my first batch- there are no words. And, the recipe is so easy! Thank you again. Can’t wait to take them and the adorable recipe card to my cookie exchange tonight! They are sure to be a hit!

10. Mini S’mores Cup Recipe! | Sweet City Candy

December 16th, 2011 at 6:04 am

[…] thought we would share with you this DE-LIC-OUS Mini S’Mores Cup Recipe that we found on The TomKat Studio’s website.  Anyone whose been following our blog for a while knows that we pretty much write something about […]

11. Megan @mnmspecial

December 16th, 2011 at 2:55 pm

I made these last year for a Christmas party. Thanks for the printables. I’m doing this for neighbor gifts and that saves me time.

12. Can you melt chocolate? You can make these!

December 20th, 2011 at 9:09 pm

[…] Mini S’mores Cups Source:  Tomkat Studio […]

13. Lucia

March 13th, 2012 at 10:22 am

I made these for a Valentine’s Day party and they were a hit! I’ve even made them several times since then. Thank you for sharing the recipe! I found it on Pinterest, but love your blog!

14. A Valentine’s Day Treat: Mini S’Mores « My Big Fat Italian Life

March 13th, 2012 at 10:43 am

[…] Mini S’Mores […]

15. Mini S'mores Cup Recipe! | Bulk Candy and Chocolate for Corporate Events and Parties

December 3rd, 2013 at 7:24 am

16. Adventures in the Kitchen (and with kids!): Little Smores Cups | Cozy & Creative

August 16th, 2014 at 11:53 am

[…] been able to do it. So what did I do but get online to look for an indoor alternative! We found this easy recipe and since I had all the ingredients on hand we decided to make a project of […]

17. Shirley Hinze

July 21st, 2015 at 7:50 am

The smores are absolutely delicious
    Made them for church gathering and family.
    Super big hit. Thank you very much for the recipe