Bright and Beautiful Surprise Party :: Party Inspiration

Bright & beautiful…two words that best describe this dessert table styled by talented baker, Rachel from Fondant Flinger. It’s an absolutely gorgeous display of color. These photos caught Kim’s eye on Facebook and she immediately asked if we could share this stunning party with you. We love how Rachel used so much white on the table to allow the colors from the pom backdrop and cake and cookies to pop!

Isn’t it gorgeous?

Photography :: Simply B by Amy Earle
Styling/Desserts :: Fondant Flinger

1. FondantFlinger

March 8th, 2012 at 9:14 am

THANK YOU for sharing this party! It was so much fun to design and I had some wonderfully talented women that helped me. The cookies were created by SweetAmbs and the invitation was created by Designing Finch. Those ladies are incredible!

2. Carol Moore

March 8th, 2012 at 9:45 am

This party was for my Sister. I have to tell you – RACHEL is amazing – as is the group of women she worked with in Kodiak. Because – this is what she created when the first boat didn’t make it to Kodiak due to poor weather – This is how fast these women can work a miracle. I am amazed how plan “b” came together so fast and so beautifully. The rest of the party was just as amazing in color and grace! Thank you for sharing this party. Unfortunately for Kodiak, the Fondant Flinger will soon be headed to New Orleans – I guarantee this won’t be last you will hear of this Up and Coming Rising Star!!!

3. Margot Madison

March 8th, 2012 at 9:46 am

That is adorable. A party can only be fun with colors like that!

4. Chrissy Fee- Designing Finch

March 8th, 2012 at 10:53 am

Rachel did such a great job making everything come together! I am in LOVE with this!

I guess I am a little biased, because I designed the invitation, but WOW all these ladies are EXTREMELY talented!

5. FondantFlinger

April 5th, 2012 at 3:06 pm

It is such a beautiful invitation design, Chrissy! Thank you again!

6. Platinum Touch Events

March 8th, 2012 at 11:52 am

I love the bright colors, and that cake is just darling!

7. Alejandra

March 8th, 2012 at 12:02 pm

sencillo, entretenido y refrescante. Bello, bello!

8. Lori

March 8th, 2012 at 4:02 pm

How did you do the pompon backdrop? Love it.

9. FondantFlinger

March 9th, 2012 at 9:02 am

Hi Lori! I made a bunch of tissue paper pom poms, grabbed a tri-fold foam board from Walmart, made a few fans from the tissue paper and taped them all to the board. We had less than an hour for set up so I needed to make the background portable and light. It didn’t take much time at all to fling together. 🙂

10. Nicole

March 10th, 2012 at 1:19 pm

Hi –
    LOVE the tissue paper pom poms.. Tell me again how you made that?? Did you have the board folded out? I love this so much and want to do it for my SIL Bridal Shower next weekend. Please let me know your secret..

11. FondantFlinger

April 5th, 2012 at 3:06 pm

Sorry! Just saw this post, Nicole. I used a trifold foam board and I used the back so that the sides folded back behind the pompoms and the board could lay flat for transport without crushing the pompoms.

12. amanda

March 11th, 2012 at 5:37 pm

Love the background and the bright colors!

13. ibraheem nuaaman

March 15th, 2012 at 2:28 am

HERE IS NICE TISSUE PAPER COLLECTION.GLAD TO SEE THIS.

14. I Speak for the Trees::IzzyMe Hawaii Mommy Blog | IzzyMe Blog

March 24th, 2012 at 3:41 am

[…] | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight | nine | ten Posted in Product Round-Up, We Did This Tags: family […]

15. Super cores « Lindezas

April 26th, 2012 at 6:06 am

[…] Via Share this:TwitterFacebookPinterestGostar disso:GostoSeja o primeiro a gostar disso post. from → Ideias ← Magrinha Ainda sem comentários […]

16. lia

October 29th, 2012 at 2:22 am

hi really would love to know how to make those flower pom poms :0?? are those made of japanese papers?