Wedding Feature on DIY Network + Free Wedding Printables!

A few months ago, I worked on my first project for DIY Network. I was asked to create a photo shoot to showcase Wedding Inspiration + Printables. {I love new challenges!} I have rarely worked on anything wedding-related, as I’ve always tried to focus on parties but this shoot sounded like a fun departure from my norm. I am so excited with the results and to share the gorgeous photos from photographer, Vicki Lynn Photography!

For the printables, my editor wanted them to be editable, so that the bride and groom could customize their own text. Since that task is beyond my scope of expertise, I enlisted my sweet friend, Kori of Paper & Pigtails to work with me on the designs. We worked seamlessly together since we share the same love of pretty fonts and style. The free printable wedding designs include: invitations with rsvp cards, reception cards, save-the-date cards, table numbers, place cards, tent labels, cupcake flags, banners and favor tags.

We decided on a versatile gray and white color scheme for the printables and then added color using punched hearts and twine. This set could work for many wedding color pallettes, just by changing out the color of twine and paper used for the hearts! Twine and the two sizes of heart punches are available in our shop.

We had our favorite bakers make gorgeous desserts for the dessert table. We used several of our favorite milk glass cake plates to display the desserts. Melissa from Decadent Delights did a beautiful job on the ruffle cake with the gorgeous flower. She used our pink pearl sprinkles for the center of the flower.

I baked the cupcakes in our light pink/white striped baking cups and topped with my favorite frosting and pink pearls. My mom made the Mexican wedding cake cookies, which she always makes during the holidays. So pretty and delicious for a wedding!

Mandy from Sugar on Top made the gorgeous flower sugar cookies. Her cookies aren’t only beautiful but so delicious!

We showcased the printable favor tags with our white pillow favor boxes wrapped with twine.

We hope you like our first wedding photo shoot!

To view the full feature and download the printables, visit DIY Network here!
  1. Carrie, A Sweet Spot: Home

August 28th, 2012 at 9:16 am

Gorgeous!! Great job Kim AND Kori!!!

2. Kim

August 28th, 2012 at 9:47 am

Thank you, Carrie!

3. Erica

December 9th, 2012 at 7:17 am

Hello, the table numbers are missing!!!

4. Tina Dahl

August 28th, 2012 at 9:45 am

Just lovely Kim…..thank so much for the free printables! I love that the design is so versatile to add you own color pallette, such a great idea! And that cake…..wow! Mandy’s cookies look fabulous as well…love her work. Bravo!

5. Kim

August 28th, 2012 at 10:54 am

Thanks, doll!

6. Dolores Falcon

August 28th, 2012 at 9:45 am

Everything you do is gorgeous 🙂

7. Kim

August 28th, 2012 at 10:54 am

Thank you for your sweet words, Dolores!

8. Kori Clark

August 28th, 2012 at 10:05 am

Kim, I don’t know if I was more excited to work on this great project…or to get to work with you!!! You are so wonderful to work with and I loved every moment! Your ideas turned out gorgeous and seeing the photos of everything you did just blows me away!! Thank you so much for asking me to take part in such a fun project and for your sweet words! xoxo

9. Kim

August 28th, 2012 at 10:54 am

You are amazing, Kori! I can’t wait to work with you more, my friend!! xoxo

10. Tia

August 28th, 2012 at 10:18 am

I’ve been looking like a crazy person for a wedding suite this style! I am so excited right now!

11. Kim

August 28th, 2012 at 10:54 am

Fantastic!

12. Erica

August 28th, 2012 at 10:23 am

Its so beautiful, im beyond excited! I did saw the table numbers…

13. Bloom Designs Online

August 28th, 2012 at 10:33 am

Congratulation Kim on another amazing project. It is just gorgeous. You are truly an inspiration to me!
    Jenny

14. Callie Burgess

August 28th, 2012 at 11:27 am

Hi there! These are absolutely beautiful. I absolutely love the cohesive design and the typeface–what typeface did you use?

Thanks!

15. Kris

August 28th, 2012 at 11:31 am

Everything is absolutely adorable! I LOVE IT! I am going to use those bride and groom banners for the back of our chairs for our wedding in November!

16. Carmen

August 28th, 2012 at 1:23 pm

This is so gorgeous! Congratulations to you and Kori on such a fabulous collection.

17. Deborah

August 28th, 2012 at 1:31 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Been waiting for your wedding stuff to come out. Gorg! So many plans…Can’t wait to dig in.

P.S. You Rock!

18. Heather @ Glitter and Gloss

August 28th, 2012 at 2:48 pm

SO beautiful!!

19. Erica

August 28th, 2012 at 6:22 pm

THE TABLE NUMBERS ARE MISSING! IS SUPER BEAUTIFUL, YOU ARE AMAZING!! LOOKING FOWARD FOR THE NUMBERS!!

20. Valerie Painter

August 28th, 2012 at 6:24 pm

Lovely as always Kim! You should do more wedding work 🙂

21. caitlan

August 28th, 2012 at 8:04 pm

congratulations! what a gorgeous collection – love it all!

22. Alyson

August 29th, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Beautiful work! Makes me want to get married again, just so I could plan the decorations!

23. Sherry

August 29th, 2012 at 5:19 pm

Absolutely beautiful! Excitied to see a wedding colection. Could you please post the file for the table number designs?

24. Linda

August 29th, 2012 at 7:21 pm

I love Everything you do! I especially LOVE your wedding things!
    I linked it to my blog so my readers can come over and check it out!

25. Bellenza Wedding Bistro

September 3rd, 2012 at 6:24 am

Amazing work by two very talented ladies! The charming sweets table and the lovely printables complement one another perfectly!

26. Lisa Gunter

September 14th, 2012 at 10:28 am

I love this collection.

27. Friday Favorites

September 21st, 2012 at 4:47 am

[…] Adorable Free Wedding Printables {TomKat Studio} […]

28. Halloween Potion Labels - DIY Network - Paper and Pigtails | Paper and Pigtails

September 25th, 2012 at 6:47 am

[…] working with the fantastic Kim from TomKat Studios on the wedding designs for her DIY Shoot, I had the opportunity to work with DIY Network on another project for Halloween and I am so […]

29. Catherine Hopkins

September 28th, 2012 at 4:38 am

I have been a fan of Kim’s work for years. I just “met” Kori recently but am already a huge fan of her illustration work. You all need to check out her site and Etsy shop. http://paperandpigtailsparty.com. And to top it off, just like our sweet Kim, she is a joy to follow. Great job ladies!

30. Mary Hall

December 30th, 2012 at 4:51 pm

These are beautiful! Would you please email the file for the Table Numbers? Amazing work!
    Thanks!

31. J Lopez

April 29th, 2013 at 1:59 pm

Would you mind emailing the link for the table numbers? Thank you!

32. Ann hankey

July 12th, 2013 at 8:25 am

Hi,
    Just wondering if the link for table numbers could be sent to me or one to nine be sent via email to me please please please?
    My wedding g is a week away and I’ve been let down by my stationary lady 🙁
    Wish I’d seen these first anyways they look stunning.
    Ann. Hanley @live.co.uk (no spaces)
    :))))

33. 10 Free Wedding Invitation Printables - Upcycled Treasures

July 3rd, 2013 at 4:06 pm

[…] Via The Tomkat Studio […]

34. Ana

July 27th, 2013 at 11:56 pm

It is perfect time to make some plans for the longer term and it’s time to be happy. I’ve learn this post and if I may just I desire to suggest
    you some attention-grabbing issues or suggestions. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles referring to this article.
    I wish to learn more things approximately it!

35. Brittany

November 9th, 2013 at 7:47 pm

Did anyone find the table numbers!?

36. Katy

January 8th, 2014 at 10:23 pm

I LOVE this and would love to use all of it! However, I cannot get the Save the Dates to print in a 5 x7 size. Any tips? I’d greatly appreciate it! Thanks so much for posting this for those of us trying to save a dollar here and there!! Greatly appreciate it!!! 🙂 <3

37. Linda

March 29th, 2014 at 10:49 pm

Could somebody send me the link to download? Either it doesn’t appear on the site, or I am just blind and can’t find it. haha My email is LCHIANG85@gmail.com Thanks a bunches!

38. Kim

March 30th, 2014 at 10:24 am

Hi Linda,
    Here is the link to the feature on DIY Network, where you can download the designs! Just scroll through the slideshow and look for the links in the photo captions: http://www.diynetwork.com/decorating/diy-weddings-download-invites-and-printables/pictures/index.html

39. Crys

April 1st, 2014 at 1:36 pm

Hi Kim,

As others mentioned, the link for the table numbers is missing, and that’s specifically what i’m looking for. I was going to email Kori directly but thought I would try to comment first since you recently made this posting.

Thanks!

40. Kim

April 3rd, 2014 at 9:49 am

I’m so sorry about that! I just uploaded the table number file here so you can all download: http://thetomkatstudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/DIYWeddingTableNumbers.pdf

41. GRÁTIS: wedding kit completo imprimível | Casar é um Barato | Casar é um barato

February 24th, 2014 at 7:16 am

[…] MORRI de amor quando vi este weddink kit completo para fazer o download GRÁTIS! Tirei do The Tom Kat Studio e estou te fazendo um favor em dar cada arquivinho separado porque foi – desculpe o termo […]

42. Wedding Printables – Free

February 25th, 2014 at 10:04 am

[…] from The TomKatStudio http://thetomkatstudio.com/weddingdiynetwork/ […]

43. 11 FREE Wedding Invitation Templates - A Handcrafted Wedding

April 11th, 2014 at 7:23 pm

[…] Kits / 6. Like A Cup of Tea or edit online via Wedding Chicks / 7. Clementine Creative / 8. The Tomkat Studio / 9. Ruffled / 10. The Budget Savvy Bride 11. A Handcrafted […]

44. Iwona

September 24th, 2014 at 4:48 am

Can you please give me name of this beautiful font ? I love it !

45. Stacey

January 6th, 2015 at 6:53 am

I too am looking for this gorgeous font! The font reverts to my basics every time I try to change the text. Please Put the links up, these are the only invitations I’ve found that I’ve fallen in love with!

46. Iwona

September 24th, 2014 at 4:55 am

Changing colour of font is not possible for me, CTRL + E doens’t work :/ (?)

47. Muppy

January 25th, 2015 at 4:24 am

Hi Kim,

This collection is really gorgeous!

I’d like to use this template for my wedding, but the link for all the templates is missing.

COuld you send me the links?
    It woulds be really great!

Sorry for my poor English, I’m a Frenchie girl 😉

Thanks!

Muppy

48. Stacey

February 2nd, 2015 at 6:26 am

These are perfect! But can I ask what font you used? I can’t seem to find it anywhere and the text reverts back to my normal font!

49. Shivani

July 19th, 2015 at 12:52 pm

I LOVE these but the printables seem to be discontinued 🙁

I can get the table numbers though! Any ideas of how I can get them?

Thanks xx