Give Thanks Pillow Covers + Update on Free Collection!

Have you seen these gorgeous pillow covers we are carrying in our shop? I fell in love with them when I spotted them on Pinterest and knew that you would love them too! We have a limited quantity available, so grab one while you can! The designer is so talented and we are so happy to be working with her. If you need any home decorating inspiration, be sure to visit her blog here. Here are a couple photos of where I used my “give thanks” pillow in our house!a
a

The pillows inspired the colors and style of our Free Printable Give Thanks Collection, which thousands of you have ordered! Speaking of that, we have now uploaded the full collection to Scribd for easy download. Toni has been manually emailing out all of the orders for the collection and we just can’t seem to keep up!

Please visit our shop to check out the pillow covers + other Thanksgiving items!

1. Yelle

November 7th, 2012 at 9:05 am

Love the “give thanks” banners! Such great texture.

2. Carrie, A Sweet Spot: Home

November 7th, 2012 at 9:06 am

This whole post is so in line with how I’m decorating this Thanksgiving…love it!

3. Lisa @ HR Creative Design Studio

November 7th, 2012 at 9:27 am

Love the pillows and the collection!

4. Tina Dahl

November 7th, 2012 at 9:44 am

So love these pillows and the inspirational message…just lovely!

5. CraftCrave | Blog | Freebies for Printable Scrapbooking or Cardmaking (large): Thursday, 08 Nov 2012

November 8th, 2012 at 4:54 am

[…] Give Thanks Pillow Covers + Update on Free Collection! – 1 freebie(s)? […]

6. Jen

November 8th, 2012 at 12:55 pm

Thank you for sharing the gorgeous printables! What a beautiful way to share with your readers!
    Can we edit the invitations to add text, or does it have to be handwritten? Not sure if it’s my system or the file itself that won’t let me type…

7. a NEW pillow (Pinterest inspired copycat) | Explore Newness

November 16th, 2012 at 12:03 am

[…] posted at the TomKat Studio) and decided to try to replicate it.  I made three of them so I can share the love with at least […]

8. Thankful Tablescapes

November 19th, 2012 at 9:28 am

[…] table  |  2. centerpiece  |  3. kids’ table  |  4. centerpiece  |  5.  buffet  |  6.  cardboard gourd name tags  |  7. turkey name […]

9. Amanda Bxby

January 10th, 2013 at 12:19 pm

Your designs are beautiful. I absolutely love them. Is there anyway ro order them?

10. Johnne PApke