Free Printable Art Print Inspired by Justin Bieber

Collages62

Happy 2013, friends! I’m back at my desk after a much needed holiday break, trip to Disneyland and a fun New Year’s Eve celebration! I love the feeling and buzz of the beginning of January when anything is possible for the upcoming year! I am so excited to start dreaming up some new goals for The TomKat Studio, as well as goals for me personally. I am loving the “one little word” challenge that so many of my blogging friends (like becki, lindsey, shelley) are writing about this week and I have a few words that come to mind that I am still deciding on. In the meantime, I thought I would share this art print I have been wanting to design forever. Every time I hear the Justin Bieber song, “Born to be Somebody”, I always think how perfect this line is. I hope you like it, print it and hang it up to remind you that you can do anything you put your mind to!

Download the Justin Bieber Inspired Art Print

Cheers to 2013!
xoxo, Kim

1. brenda

January 3rd, 2013 at 9:17 am

Hi – Whenever I CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD on any link on your site, I am unable to. I get a screen that is full of text that reads:

Upload
    Explore
    Documents
    Books – FictionBooks – Non-fictionHealth & MedicineBrochures/CatalogsGovernment DocsHow-To Guides/ManualsMagazines/NewspapersRecipes/MenusSchool Work+ all categories
    RecentFeatured
    People
    AuthorsStudentsResearchersPublishersGovernment & NonprofitsBusinessesMusiciansArtists & DesignersTeachers+ all categories
    Most FollowedPopular
    ×
    Language:
    Download
    Go BackComment
    Link
    Embed
    of 00
    Readcast

Please advise. Am I doing something wrong?

2. Kim

January 3rd, 2013 at 9:39 am

Please try again now, or try clicking the image of the art print above in this post! It should link you to: http://www.scribd.com/doc/118821391/JB-Quote-The-TomKat-Studio

3. Tina Dahl

January 3rd, 2013 at 9:27 am

LOVE this Kim!!! I will print it out, frame and hang in my home office. Love how cheerful and colorful it is 🙂 Here’s to a wonderful and positive 2013 my sweet friend!

4. Kim

January 3rd, 2013 at 9:41 am

Good morning, my dear friend! I’m so glad you like it! I’ve been meaning to design a print using this quote forever! (I ♥ JB) Cheers to a wonderful 2013! xoxo

5. Shari

January 3rd, 2013 at 9:50 am

Printing this for my daughter’s room (which happens to be filled with JB posters). She will LOVE it! 🙂 Thanks for sharing!!!

6. Kim

January 3rd, 2013 at 11:36 am

Perfect!!

7. Melinda T

January 3rd, 2013 at 10:49 am

Thanks! I love the quote and I know my dd will too, she’s a total JB fan!

8. Kim

January 3rd, 2013 at 11:36 am

You’re so welcome!

9. Victoria

January 3rd, 2013 at 11:29 am

Kim,

I’m with ya on the new year excitement thing! A new year, new hopes, new dreams! I like Tin’s idea of framing the quote you posted as a reminder later on the year too after all this “newness” has worn off a bit…LOL!

P.S. Printed your calendar and have it on my desk and using it already…Love it!

10. Kim

January 3rd, 2013 at 11:37 am

Thank you, Victoria! Glad you printed the calendar too!

11. Heather Holland Suire

January 3rd, 2013 at 1:10 pm

I am going to write a little segment on my blog…sooner than later…but for now my one little word is SMILE. After seeing the broadway play Annie this past week in NYC, I am taking the song lyrics: “You are never fully dressed without a SMILE” as my guildline for 2013!!

🙂
    Heather

12. Kim

January 5th, 2013 at 9:54 am

Love it!

13. CraftCrave | Blog | Freebies for Printable Scrapbooking or Cardmaking (large): Friday, 04 Jan 2013

January 3rd, 2013 at 3:50 pm

[…] Free Printable Art Print Inspired by Justin Bieber – 1 freebie(s)? […]

14. Lindsey

January 4th, 2013 at 12:53 pm

Love this 🙂 I can’t wait to hear your word!

15. Kim

January 5th, 2013 at 9:54 am

I had decided, but it isn’t working so far…so I might need to rethink!! 🙂

16. Heather @ Glitter and Gloss

January 4th, 2013 at 10:21 pm

Leila would love this – I think I have to frame it in her room. Thanks, Kim!

17. Kim

January 5th, 2013 at 9:54 am

Thanks, Heather! Happy, happy new year friend!

18. Rowaida Flayhan

January 5th, 2013 at 3:42 am

Beautiful love it!

19. Kim

January 5th, 2013 at 9:55 am

Thank you, Rowaida! Happy, happy new year!

20. Melinda Mokalla

January 7th, 2013 at 9:15 am

Hi Kim,

I have been trying for days to print this and the program can’t pull it up once I click on download or print. Any ideas?

Thanks for sharing this! Melinda

21. Kim

January 7th, 2013 at 9:17 am

That is strange! Email me at kim@thetomkatstudio.com and I will email the PDF file to you!

22. Abigail Black

January 26th, 2013 at 4:18 pm

I just recently discovered your website and am in LOVE! This is such a great printable…what font did you use for the “justin Bieber” text?

23. Inspiring Printable — Printable Decor

April 25th, 2013 at 6:43 am

[…] is our first share inspired by Justin Bieber!  Grab your free, colorful inspirational printable at TomKat […]

24. Marla JH

April 28th, 2013 at 8:20 am

Love this. Thanks so much.

25. 16 Fabulous Freebies from even more Fabulous People! (Free Printables) | Steal Mag

September 11th, 2013 at 8:59 pm

[…] free printables on most of their sites too, so it’s most certainly worth it! Source: The Tomkat StudioThose Colors! <3 …and Bieber. Classic. Source: Stephanie CreekmurI love this for on my […]

26. Time to Be It! {Etsy Business} - EverythingEtsy.com

September 18th, 2013 at 5:44 am

[…] Kim {my sweet blogging friend} at The TomKat Studio to download this inspiring […]