12 Free Valentine Printables for Parenting Magazine!

free valentine printables

I recently designed a bunch of new Valentine’s Day Free Printables for Parenting.com! The first set is in pink and gray and includes printable valentines (perfect for the classroom!), cupcake toppers/labels and a “happy valentine’s day” banner.

Here are the links to download these designs:

JPEGS21

The second set includes the same items (valentines, tags and banner) but in traditional red and black with a fun chevron design.

Here are the links to download these designs:

JPEGS22

The third set is a group of printable activity pages including mini cards to print, color and give as well as a word search, puzzle, word scramble and memory game! These were so much fun to create because I haven’t done these types of pages before. My kids loved testing them out for me! I hope your kids like them too!

Here are the links to download these designs:

free valentines day printables

We love working with Parenting Magazine and I’m so pleased to announce that I have been named a member of their Editorial Advisory Board (mentioned in the February issue)! We’ve been working on several fabulous projects for them and I can’t wait to share once they’ve been published!

Stay tuned….

parenting magazine february 2013

Find more FREE Valentine’s Day Printables here!
  1. Tina Dahl

January 31st, 2013 at 9:44 am

WOW Kim…..this is fabulous! I can’t decide which ones I want to use 🙂 I think I will print out all the coloring sheets and word searches and make up little packets to give to Kate and Jake’s classmates…they will love them!!! Simply fabulous as always!!

2. Kim

January 31st, 2013 at 10:54 am

Thank you so much, Tina! The activity pages are so fun! T + K loved them. They wanted me to create more!

3. Mindy

January 31st, 2013 at 9:57 am

Kim this is an amazing set, thank you so much! I always decorate my daughter’s school parties, trying to keep everything under $5. And your freebies always help!

4. Kim

January 31st, 2013 at 10:55 am

Perfect, Mindy! Enjoy!

5. Andrea

January 31st, 2013 at 10:49 am

What an awesome gig! I love parenting mag! And these printables are awesome, perfect for my valentine’s play date coming up!

6. Kim

January 31st, 2013 at 10:55 am

Thank you, Andrea! I would love to see photos of your play date after!!

7. Laurie @ Gallamore West

January 31st, 2013 at 11:14 am

Kim,

Congratulations!! That is fabulous news! And thank you for these free printables- they are adorable. I’m going to use the star one with red & pink Starburst!

xo,
    Laurie

8. Diana

January 31st, 2013 at 11:31 am

Thank you, Kim, for your awesome valentine free printables! Perfect fun for my little niece and son.

9. Wendy

January 31st, 2013 at 12:10 pm

Thanks for all the printables Kim!!!! They are darling. And congrats on your gig on the Parenting advisory board!! Can’t wait to see what’s next for you!!! xoxoxo

10. CraftCrave | Blog | Freebies for Printable Scrapbooking or Cardmaking (large): Friday, 01 Feb 2013

January 31st, 2013 at 3:50 pm

[…] 12 Free Valentine Printables for Parenting Magazine! – 1 freebie(s)? […]

11. renee

January 31st, 2013 at 7:33 pm

Beautiful! LOVE the set with gray! My older girls will love these for school! Thank you so much for sharing!

12. Brenda

January 31st, 2013 at 7:48 pm

Kim,
    Thank you so much for these adorable printables!! My kids will love to color them!
    Plus, I’m planning our Girl Scout troop’s upcoming “Valentines” party – I think I know a few activities we’ll be doing now 😉 Yay!

Thanks again!
    Brenda

13. Heather @ Glitter and Gloss

February 1st, 2013 at 8:31 pm

These are so cute!

14. Martin

February 8th, 2013 at 4:43 am

Some great designs…I can see you are busy being creative. Have you ever done any work with or for calendars? Be great to talk more… Thanks — Martin

15. 15 Free Valentine’s Day Printables To Make Your ♥ Swoon | TheSuburbanMom

February 9th, 2013 at 9:06 am

[…] Valentine’s Day Pack from Tom Kat Studio […]

16. Gorgeous Valentine Party Inspiration by Koko Blush & Co! | The TomKat Studio

February 13th, 2013 at 10:46 pm

[…] Mandy from Koko Blush & Company (a new clothing and accessories boutique!) and I have been emailing about collaborating for months! Well, just in the nick of time for Valentine’s Day, Mandy just sent over these gorgeous photos filled with sweet party inspiration! She showcased quite a few pink + red party supplies from our shop for this shoot and her models wore gorgeous clothing from her shop. She used our gray + hot pink Valentine’s printables we created for Parenting.com (available for free download here). […]

17. CM

February 14th, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Darn! The download won’t work for me. Cute though.

18. Valentine / Love ~ Links | Paper Gifts for Estefany

December 11th, 2013 at 5:30 am

[…] Valentine puzzles for kids  (scroll down) Wordsearch, word scramble, memory game, puzzle + decorations […]

19. Last Minute DIY Valentines! » Creating Couture Parties :: Party Blog

February 13th, 2014 at 6:02 am

[…] heart design is from the very talented RockinBoys.com and the 4 pink and gray options are from TheTomKatStudio via Parenting […]

20. Pam

July 16th, 2014 at 4:13 pm

I know it isn’t valentine’s day but I found your free valentines for parents printables and wanted to download them for future use. It won’t let me. Is this because it is from an old story in 2013?

21. Kim

January 19th, 2015 at 4:13 pm

Hi Pam! I uploaded the files directly here on my site and updated the links above, so you should be able to download now with no problem! – Kim

22. easter

January 12th, 2015 at 3:51 pm

Each time I click on “download here” it takes me to the login page. I really wanted to print these:(

23. Kim

January 19th, 2015 at 4:15 pm

Hi Easter!

24. Corrine Edwards

January 14th, 2015 at 9:50 am

The download isn’t working for me either! Is there any way you have a different link we can try? Thanks!

25. Kim

January 19th, 2015 at 4:16 pm

Hi Corrine! I uploaded the files directly here on my site and updated the links above, so you should be able to download now with no problem! – Kim