Pirate Party :: Theme Thursday

pirate party ideas

One of my goals for the upcoming year to get back to highlighting a party theme each week! So, let’s start today with our Pirate Party theme! Originally created for HGTV, our Printable Pirate Party Collection gives you all the designs you need to create a cool Pirate Party for your child. Pirate parties are really popular for boys and there are so many fun ideas that you can create for the party. Be sure to check out this awesome pirate party┬áthat our friend, Molly hosted for her son’s first birthday for some great ideas! You can also check out our Pirate Party Pinterest board for more inspiration.

pirate party printables tomkat studioPirate

pirate printable party circles

pirate cupcakes

pirate wood signs

skull cookiesstyling/printables :: the tomkat studio for hgtv
photos :: laura winslow photography
desserts :: decadent delights

pirate party supplies

You can find all of our Pirate Party Supplies here in the shop!

1. Tina Dahl

January 17th, 2013 at 11:33 am

Perfect timing!! As you know, I just got your Pirate Party Printables for Jake’s upcoming birthday…and I am soooo excited! I am using lots of ideas and inspirations from Molly’s sons party. Too fun!!!

2. Kim

January 17th, 2013 at 3:41 pm

Perfect, Tina!

3. Heather Holland Suire

January 17th, 2013 at 1:58 pm

I just posted some pictures from a Princess & Pirate Party on my blog…my computer crashed and I lost alot of my pictures…although my computer guy says he thinks he can find them for me ­čÖé …so hopefully I can post more pictures soon!

Love your ideas too!

4. Kim

January 17th, 2013 at 3:42 pm

So fun! I hope you get your photos back!

5. Am├ęlie Cousineau

January 17th, 2013 at 2:30 pm

You are such an inspiration! I love the colours and the designs. It’s so much. Keep on writing for all of us! ­čÖé

6. Kim

January 17th, 2013 at 3:42 pm

Thank you so much for your encouraging words!

7. Wendy

January 18th, 2013 at 5:30 am

Love love LOVE the color scheme, and the cupcake fondant toppers are adorable! This looks wonderful

8. Princess Genevieve

January 18th, 2013 at 10:28 am

Oh my goodness! What a coincidence! We JUST announced our newest party character this Monday and she’s a Pirate Princess. Love the post! Will share with our readers!

9. Anna

January 18th, 2013 at 11:44 pm

Wow, these photos are amazing! That is one awesome pirate party! Great inspiration for sure.

10. Megan

January 22nd, 2013 at 9:40 am

Such a cute theme! I love the wooden blocks with shiver me timbers. ­čÖé

11. Fiesta de cumplea├▒os pirata | Fun*das bcn

April 11th, 2013 at 1:39 am

[…] Invitaciones dise├▒adas The Tomak Studio. […]

12. combine pictures into one on mac

July 7th, 2013 at 8:23 am

You get to access the pictures from anywhere and any day.
    This beginner photography article on common abbreviations and acronyms will help you understand popular photography terms and direct
    you to helpful articles for a deeper look. There really is something for
    everyone at this business.

13. Shiver Me Timbers! It's A Pirate Parrrrty! - B. Lovely Events