The TomKat Studio Holiday Gift Guide 2013

tomkat holiday gift guide - cover

We are so excited to share our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide with you! This year’s publication is filled with fabulous gift ideas, delicious holiday recipes + over 20 pages of free printable gift tags! I am so thrilled with the amazing talent involved with this issue. From curated gift collages to mouth-watering recipes, I know you are going to LOVE browsing through the guide. We’ve made it simple for you to shop, visit sponsors, learn more about our incredible contributors and download our free printable designs, just by clicking on whatever interests you. So, grab a cup of coffee or hot chocolate, settle in and enjoy the guide!

tomkat holiday gift guide

holiday recipes

FINAL JPEGS3

holiday gift guide table of contents

Click here to view the 2013 TomKat Holiday Gift Guide!

The TomKat Studio Holiday Gift Guide Team:

EDITOR :: KIM STOEGBAUER, THE TOMKAT STUDIO
ART DIRECTOR/DESIGNER :: JESSICA PETERSON, JP CREATIVE
ASSISTANT EDITOR/ADVERTISING SALES :: TONI CHASE, THE TOMKAT STUDIO
COVER/PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY ::  RENNAI HOEFER, TEN22STUDIO
COVER HAIR/MAKEUP :: BECKI CROSBY, WHIPPY CAKE

1. LEonor

November 26th, 2013 at 12:25 am

Kim, you and your team did it again, congrats!!! What a wonderful gift guide. I absolutely love it and admire the collaboration you have with so many other small businesses. Beautifully done.

2. Kim

November 26th, 2013 at 8:21 am

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Leonor!

3. Brenda

November 26th, 2013 at 5:47 am

Fantastic job, Kim! The gift guide looks amazing!! You’re right – we won’t have to buy gift tags this year! I loved all of the designs and can’t wait to use them – and I’ll probably have to try some of those yummy recipes too (twist my arm!). Great job!

4. Kim

November 26th, 2013 at 8:22 am

Thank you so much, Brenda! I’m glad you love it!

5. Sharon @ Red Poppy | Pink Peony

November 26th, 2013 at 6:08 am

So pretty and fun~ thanks for this! I’m looking forward to pouring over all of the details after work today!

6. Kim

November 26th, 2013 at 8:22 am

Enjoy, Sharon!

7. Susan Crabtree

November 26th, 2013 at 7:23 am

Beautiful job! 🙂

8. Kim

November 26th, 2013 at 8:22 am

Thank you, sweet Susan!

9. Free Printable Gift Tags for The TomKat Studio Gift Guide | Pretty Darn Cute Design

November 26th, 2013 at 8:51 am

[…] because I love the holidays, family time, good food and pretty paper! Each year when Kim releases The TomKat Studio Gift Guide I happy squeal because that means Christmas is near and she has a ton of gorgeous gift ideas for […]

10. Kara @ LaunchHER

November 26th, 2013 at 9:00 am

Kim, You and your team have outdone yourselves! I didn’t think it was possible to top last year, but you did it! Love it all. My go-to for sweets and tags.

XO

Kara

11. Kim

November 26th, 2013 at 7:08 pm

Thank you, thank you Kara!! That is so sweet!

12. Tina

November 26th, 2013 at 9:56 am

BEYOND fantastic. Awesome job as always Kim!!!!!!

13. Joy T.

November 26th, 2013 at 10:53 am

Bummer! I just spent the last 30 minutes trying to find the molasses recipe in a form that I can print. Do I really have to rewrite the whole thing just to use the recipe? or is there a location I can print it?

14. Kim

November 26th, 2013 at 11:11 am

Good point, Joy! Let me figure out a way to make it possible to print the recipes! I know I can find a way. Hold tight!

15. Peace & Joy Geometric Gift Tags | Paper and Cake

November 26th, 2013 at 11:46 am

[…] find these tags along with a few more, and lots of gift ideas in the 2014 Holiday Gift Guide from The Tomkat Studio! Enjoy and Happy […]

16. skip in my step

November 26th, 2013 at 12:37 pm

[…] step because I am just so happy and excited to have my work published in The TomKat Studio’s 2013 Holiday Gift Guide. This publication is seen by hundreds of thousands of people and MY WORK IS IN IT! […]

17. Pure Design Interiors - Jill

November 26th, 2013 at 12:37 pm

STUNNING publication loaded with tons of fantastic gift ideas!! Thank you, Kim!

18. Kim

November 26th, 2013 at 7:08 pm

Thank you, my sweet friend! So happy to have you involved in the publication this year!

19. Lucy

November 26th, 2013 at 2:31 pm

What a great gift guide…the printables and the recipes are awesome!

20. Kim

November 26th, 2013 at 7:08 pm

Glad you like it, Lucy! Enjoy!

21. Kristen Forgione

November 26th, 2013 at 2:44 pm

OMG! Exactly what I needed! Thank you so much for all of these unique and original ideas/items! PS- We have a common friend, The Kapis family! I’m Styling a few spaces in their home! Thanks again, to you and your team! Merry Everything, and Happy Christmas!

KF

22. Kim

November 26th, 2013 at 7:09 pm

Hi Kristen! Thank you so much! Such a small world. Did you know that they bought the house from us? 🙂 xoxo Kim

23. Andrea Worley

November 26th, 2013 at 7:27 pm

Kim, everything is so beautifully done! An amazing publication. My daughter thought Kate’s picks were spot on…she wanted all of it! And dying over the awesome printable tags! Thank you.

24. Joanna M.

November 26th, 2013 at 9:04 pm

This turned out wonderfully Kim!

25. Anke

November 27th, 2013 at 2:14 am

Thank you, Kim! You did lots of work! I’m very inspired for Christmas now!

26. Kori Clark

November 27th, 2013 at 4:28 am

The whole guide turned out stunning!!! I love it! Thank you so much for working so hard on this every year…I am swooning over so many things in the guide this year!

27. Stefanie Haley

November 29th, 2013 at 10:42 am

I love this! Thank you for sharing your wonderful guide. I have been such a fan of your blog and was so thrilled to see the Nerium AD Age-Defying Treatment listed on the holiday guide as I am a direct rep for this amazing product!!

28. free holiday santa gift tags

December 5th, 2013 at 1:14 pm

[…] make sure you check out The TomKat Studio’s annual holiday gift guide! We created these tags especially for their publication and were so honored to do so. Kim and her […]

29. Studio Blog

January 25th, 2014 at 8:06 pm

On The Studio Holiday 83 Piece

[…] Nursery, as well as in national magazines including Parenting, Babytalk, Celebra […]

30. Essential Oils Wholesale Blog

April 1st, 2014 at 8:33 am

Studio Holiday 47 Piece

[…] Pottery Barn Kids and Vera Bradley. Her work has been featured by Martha Stewart […]

31. อบรมดับเพลิง

September 13th, 2018 at 11:18 am

I visited several blogs except the audio feature for audio songs present at this web page is truly wonderful.

32. tinyurl.me

September 16th, 2018 at 4:04 am

Usually I don’t learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do
    it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you,