Couples Shower Games + Free Printables…

Couples Shower Photos1

Couples Showers are becoming more and more popular on the party scene, so we came up with a few fun ideas for Couples Shower Games for DIY Network! Whether you are hosting a barbecue, dinner or cocktail party for the bride-and-groom to be, these games are easy to create and your guests will have a great time!

DIYBridal_shower_0315

Couples Shower Photos3

DIYBridal_shower_0306

Couples Shower Photos2

Visit our Couples Shower Games feature on DIY Network to download the printable designs and instructions!

photos by rennai hoefer, ten22studio

1. Heather

January 9th, 2014 at 2:56 pm

Every year we get together with 9 other couples to Ring in the New Year with Good Friends and Good Cheer…a formal dinner, I always try to come up with something to keep everyone talking amongst the entire dinner table, not just the person you are sitting next too. Last year I did a movie theme (to go along with The Academy Awards) and every place setting had an envelope at it…during dinner, people would open their envelope, read their question and then everyone would have to guess the answer. So I was just trying to think of an idea for this years dinner party and I might just steal yours from todays post…Tnx!!

xoxo & Cheers,
    Heather

2. Kim

January 10th, 2014 at 4:34 pm

Perfect, Heather! I hope you can use some of our ideas! Enjoy!

3. Nancy

May 30th, 2014 at 6:43 am

I love all the printables! Hosting a bridal shower and would love to use a couple of the games/activities. Question–where are the answers for the Married or Not and Movie Quote printables?

Thanks!

4. Christy

July 4th, 2014 at 3:57 pm

Where can I find the answers to “Married or Not Married” and “Name that Movie Quote”? Thanks!

5. ally

March 7th, 2015 at 5:15 am

All are married but Tim Burton, divorced in 2014

6. Beth

November 10th, 2014 at 9:34 am

Thanks so much for the game ideas and free printables!!! Planning a couples wedding shower for my sister and her fianće and this is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Cheers! 🙂

7. Rasheeda

May 26th, 2015 at 10:56 am

Where do I get the printables? I dont see where I can print them out.

8. Karissa

September 14th, 2015 at 6:51 pm

What’s in the bridal minute to win it game? Like what exactly do you do?

9. Dale Rewa

September 30th, 2015 at 11:21 am

Tried to print the fabulous party games but wouldn’t download the games. So disappointed.

10. Kim

September 30th, 2015 at 11:44 am

Hi Dale,
    Please email me which games you are trying to download and I will send them to you directly! kim@thetomkatstudio.com
    Kim

11. Beth

October 14th, 2015 at 2:03 pm

I would like to print the game title photo…the “Wedding Catch Phrase” sign and I noticed it is not included in the file that I printed. Is there any way I could also print the name and instructions page as well?

12. Fun Printable Activities For Married Couples | Marriage Advice Center

February 17th, 2017 at 2:20 pm

[…] The TomKat Studio | Blog: Couples Shower Games + Free … – … so we came up with a few fun ideas for Couples Shower Games for … Couples Shower Games feature on … for the Married or Not and Movie Quote printables … […]

13. 12 Free Printable Bridal Shower Games | Tip Junkie

April 14th, 2017 at 7:16 pm

[…] This Wedding Ring Toss by Tom Kat Studio is a fun twist on the classic game of toss using metal rings and glass bottles. […]

14. Bobbie Dorle

April 24th, 2017 at 2:22 pm

I need to print the game Bride and Groom Trivia. I can’t find it. Can you help me?

Bobbie Dorle
    bobbied1@charter.net

15. 29 Lovely Bridal Shower Ideas [printable] | Tip Junkie

July 14th, 2017 at 7:16 pm

[…] This Wedding Ring Toss by Tom Kat Studio is a fun twist on the classic game of toss using metal rings and glass […]

16. 29 Lovely Bridal Shower Ideas [printable] | Tip Junkie

September 30th, 2017 at 7:23 pm

[…] This Wedding Ring Toss by Tom Kat Studio is a fun twist on the classic game of toss using metal rings and […]