Hello friends! How was your week? I hope it was fabulous. It’s been insanely crazy here, like I can’t breathe. However, I have deadlines to meet and people to please so we are just taking things day by day. I am so excited to announce that I am continuing my partnership with Shutterfly to bring you more ideas for creating amazing items using their home decor collection! For this month’s projects, I decided to create a few items to spruce up my house for Valentine’s Day! I started with the black and white heart pillow above (sweet + simple!) and it turned out beautiful!
Then I created a simple black and white “love” graphic and had it printed on a 16″ x 20″ canvas. I love how the canvas and pillow turned out and I’m thinking they need permanent spots in my office, not just for Valentine’s Day!
Our designs for Shutterfly plates have been so popular that I decided to create a heart design with the kids’ names on them. I’m thinking a special Valentine’s breakfast is in order and once the kids finish their pancakes, they will see their names on the plates! Cute!
1. Download and save the heart pillow graphic.
2. Visit Shutterfly and select pillows. Then select “Photo Gallery” pillow and the size you prefer. (All pillows are 30% off through 2/3)
3. Click “Personalize”. Upload the saved graphic from your computer and place into pillow design. Do not add text.
4. Preview and add to cart.
1. Download and save the love canvas graphic.
2. Visit Shutterfly and select canvas prints. Then select “Photo Gallery” canvas print and choose 16″ x 20″, no frame.
3. Click “Personalize”. Change format to vertical (with photo all the way to the edges). Upload the saved graphic from your computer and place into canvas design. Do not add text.
4. Click next and then order.
For the customized name plates, contact us and we can customize the design for you for a small fee.
If you have any questions at all about recreating these designs using Shutterfly, please don’t hesitate to comment or email us!
Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to our email list to keep up with our latest projects, listings, blog posts and giveaways!