Clare's Rainbow Party…

edited

One of our sweet customers, blogger Kathryn Whitaker sent us these adorable photos from her daughter, Clare’s 6th Birthday Party. Our Rainbow Printable Party Collections are definitely some of our most popular and we have so many cute rainbow party supplies to go with this colorful theme. We love so many of Kathryn’s creative details for this party including the ribbon cloud wands, the “pin the cloud on the rainbow” game, the giant paper pinwheels lining the walkway and Clare’s adorable rainbow chevron dress!

rainbow party

rainbow party

rainbow cookies

rainbow heart cake pops

rainbow party

rainbow party games

thanksgiving games-5

Beautiful job, Kathryn! Thank you so much for sharing this party with our readers!

Looking for more Rainbow Party inspiration? Check out these posts:

Kate’s Rainbow Heart Party
Sweet Sixteen Rainbow Party
Amelia’s Rainbow Party
Rainbow Playdate Party
Buggie’s Rainbow Party

rainbow party supplies tomkat studio

Visit our shop to check out all of our Rainbow Party Supplies!
  1. Wendy

August 28th, 2013 at 10:46 am

How pretty! Love the mason jars with the colored water, so cute. And look at the birthday girl, darling! Thanks for sharing Kim!

2. Beth

August 28th, 2013 at 11:02 am

If you put the flowers in the colored water the day before as the flowers drink the water it will change the white flower into whatever color the water is.

3. Greg@travel Finland

August 28th, 2013 at 10:50 am

Looks to have been a great party
    I do like the white roses. Are they paper roses?
    Still very niuce

4. Kathryn

August 28th, 2013 at 10:56 am

Those are the real deal – got them on sale for $12/dozen!

5. Tina

August 28th, 2013 at 10:52 am

LOVE this party and theme! I was obsessed with rainbows as a little girl so I’m so happy to see this theme is once again so popular. Colorful rainbows just communicate happiness 🙂 There was a rainbow store on Pier 39 in San Francisco I used to go to and it was my nirvana!! Love the rainbow cookies, the cute chevron dress and the cake pops. Great job.

6. Kim

September 6th, 2013 at 8:25 am

I completely agree, Tina!

7. Kathryn

August 28th, 2013 at 11:00 am

Kim, still so honored you decided to share this party. The love was in the details. You helped make it a reality. Thank you!

8. Kim

September 6th, 2013 at 8:25 am

Thank you so much for sharing this fabulous party with us, Kathryn!

9. Carrie Harris

August 28th, 2013 at 3:56 pm

Those cookies are adorable! I love how this party has so many bright colors without seeming chaotic…it’s so well done and I’m sure the birthday girl was beyond thrilled!

10. Kim

September 6th, 2013 at 8:26 am

Exactly, Carrie. There is definitely a way to style a rainbow party without going over the top. Kathryn did a beautiful job!

11. Jessica | Pen N' Paperflowers

August 28th, 2013 at 4:17 pm

Cute, cute details! Love the idea of coloring the water in rainbow colors for the flower arrangements. So many cute details to love!

12. Kim

September 6th, 2013 at 8:26 am

I loved that too, Jess. So creative!

13. Diana Leblanc

August 29th, 2013 at 4:41 am

Fantastic backdrop, I love all the colors – perfect for any child’s birthday party.
    And the pinwheels in the garden. How fun!!

14. Kim

September 6th, 2013 at 8:27 am

Maybe we need to ask Kathryn to share how she made the giant pinwheels! I love them, too.

15. Kathryn

January 13th, 2014 at 8:40 pm

St. Pinterest, of course! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/266838346644504204/
    I did learn to use a slightly bigger dowel rod as the smaller ones required a little elbow grease from my husband when he pushed in the push pins.

16. Jenny Howards

August 30th, 2013 at 10:52 am

I love how colorful everything is, and it’s not overwhelming! And I never would have thought to add colored water to white roses to make them change color or add cute tops to mason jars and use them as cups! Just a fun and creative party.. I bet the birthday girl was very happy!

17. 7 Quick Takes: It’s September?

September 5th, 2013 at 10:31 pm

[…] When I got that email from The TomKat Studio, it completely made my day. Kim and her staff featured Clare’s rainbow party. TomKat has such awesome party resources; I always find great inspiration from her. She reminds me […]

18. Sam

September 23rd, 2013 at 4:37 am

So cute! Totally using some of these ideas for my daughter’s first birthday in November! What cookie cutter did you use for those cookies??

19. Kathryn

January 13th, 2014 at 8:41 pm

Sam, those were a combination of circles and flowers.