Once again, I am teaming up with an incredible group of creative ladies to bring you fabulous, fresh ideas and printables! This month, our theme is “Thanksgiving” and I loved creating this simple and stylish “thankful” stationery set which includes flat notecards and gift tags. The notecards are 4.25″ x 5.5″ and fit perfectly in an A2 envelope (available here). You can either just cut out the gift tags or this large tag punch, which is the perfect size! The second page of tags are blank with just the turkey illustration, which would be perfect for making place cards for your Thanksgiving dinner table!
Be sure to check out all of the other fabulous, free printables from these amazing, creative bloggers…
1. The Dating Divas: Give your hubby this candy bar wrapper to show your gratitude for him!
2. Somewhat Simple: Create a beautiful display using this Count Your Blessings Tree!
3. Whipperberry: Printable bread wrapper to show friends & family how grateful you are for them.
4. Crafting Chicks: Get organized with these Thanksgiving planning pages!
5. Tatertots & Jello: Thanksgiving centerpiece idea and activity!
6. L’il Luna: Thanksgiving Coloring Pages perfect for keeping the kids busy!
7. My Sister’s Suitcase: Entertain the kids with this Printable Thanksgiving Placemat!
8. I Heart Nap Time: Easy to use Thanksgiving ‘leftovers’ printables!
9. The 36th Avenue: Timeless “Bee” Thankful Printable and Thankful Tags!
10. Paging Supermom: Show your thanks with this “Thankful for Everything” chocolate wrapper!
11. The TomKat Studio: Give thanks with these stylish notecards and gift tags!
12. The Idea Room: Printable Happy Thanksgiving gift tags for hostess gifts!
Speaking of Thanksgiving….
SaveSavethankful stationery – tomkat studio
Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to our email list to keep up with our latest projects, listings, blog posts and giveaways!
I love these Kim! I used the ones last year for thankful tags for gifts for the kid’s teachers and I will do the same with these this year. Smooch!
Perfect! Thank you, Tina!
I love Thanksgiving table decorations, it just adds a special touch to the dinner table. Thanks for the freebie!
You are so welcome!
OMG KIM! I LOVE THESE! Thank you for being so talented! Hopefully one day I can work for you! If I ever move out of Cali into AZ! XOXO I just adore your work and your company!
When i try to print out the hubby candy bar, it comes out way to big, please help.
Please help, when i try and print hubby candy bar, it prints out way to big for the sheet.
These are adorable! We write thanksgiving cards in our house as a way to encourage the children, in particular, to focus on giving Thanks to their family and friends. We are on a mission to make sure we fully celebrate THANKSgiving before we hit the winter holidays! So happy to have found these (via Somewhat Simple) to share.