{Free Printables} It’s Your LUCKY Day ~ Cute Printable St. Patrick’s Day Party Circles!

Hello, Lucky!

A few customers asked if I was planning on design printables for St. Patrick’s Day, so here you go! You can use these to make cupcake toppers, gift tags, napkin rings & more!
To download your FREE printable party circle file, please click below:

St. Patricks Day Party Circles

If you plan on downloading, I would love for you to comment below and let me know what you plan on using them for! And of course, as always, I would love to see and share your photos!

ENJOY!

1. The Hostess

March 3rd, 2010 at 6:54 pm

These are adorable! I am going to share them on my blog, if you don't mind! http://www.foreverthehostess.blogspot.com

Thanks and Happy St. Patty's Day!

2. Double the Giggles

March 3rd, 2010 at 6:59 pm

I'll have to pass these along to my mom for her famous Irish scones 😉

3. Jess

March 3rd, 2010 at 7:04 pm

Kim,
    I'm so excited about these! My son is being dedicated at church on the Sunday before St. Patty's Day and I'll be using these at the reception for sure! Thanks!!!

4. Sarah Bisher

March 3rd, 2010 at 7:15 pm

Thanks, Kim! I blogged about these!

5. Kate @ The Gaines Gang

March 3rd, 2010 at 7:16 pm

Thanks so much for sharing. They are just too cute!

6. Christina Dann

March 3rd, 2010 at 7:22 pm

Thank you so much!

7. Save the Date for Cupcakes

March 3rd, 2010 at 7:24 pm

Loveee them! You know what I plan on using them for;o)

~Tanya

8. Susan Crabtree

March 3rd, 2010 at 7:41 pm

these are adorable-I am sending this to my girlfriend who is hosting a St. Patrick theme bunco this month!

9. Shans

March 3rd, 2010 at 8:07 pm

Thank you! Helping a friend host a Irish birthday party 🙂

10. Lovely Little Nest

March 3rd, 2010 at 8:42 pm

Thanks for sharing! I'll most likely be fastening these onto toothpicks and putting them in cupcakes for a little celebration with my hubby 🙂

11. Anonymous

March 3rd, 2010 at 10:06 pm

Can't wait to use them on cupcakes for Olivia's preschool class. Thanks

12. Liz @ LivingMySweetLife

March 4th, 2010 at 1:03 am

thank you!
    as always they are wonderful!!

i linked to them on my blog!

13. Angie

March 4th, 2010 at 1:27 am

Thank you so much! Your stuff is always adorable! My dad's b-day is St. Patty's day-these will be perfect!!

14. Sarah@VintageChic

March 4th, 2010 at 1:31 am

This are darling! Hope I get time to make some cupcakes and use them!

15. Sweetly Sweet

March 4th, 2010 at 1:32 am

Thanks! These are adorable! Will share them on my blog!

16. Shawna

March 4th, 2010 at 1:54 am

These just called out popcorn balls…

Thanks for giving me some inspiration after a long day in the office!!

17. Jilly Beanz Thingz

March 4th, 2010 at 2:25 am

super cute…thinking of all the fun ways to use them…thanks!

18. Allyson/HBMomof2

March 4th, 2010 at 3:17 am

Thank you for these. They will be so cute in my rainbow cupcakes at our St. Pat's party. Love how clean they look. You are right lucky us! Much appreciated.

19. 2 Little Irish Boys

March 4th, 2010 at 3:25 am

I can't wait to use these at our St. Patrick's Day play date party! My hubby will be out of town this year so there won't be a big celebration–the kiddos and their moms are gonna love these!!

20. Pretty Little Things

March 4th, 2010 at 4:58 am

My students will love getting treats with these on them! Thank you very much!!!

21. Tina

March 4th, 2010 at 5:18 am

You are such a talented and incredibly generous sweetheart Kim! happy day to you ~ Tina x

22. Franco

November 24th, 2012 at 9:58 am

, No, I booked my filght online and rode the plane. Oh and another one I also get is Do you still live in teepees. Which is wrong cuz I’m not a plains Indian that you see on those old black and white western videos but rather Navajo and our traditional home is the hogan. All in all, I agree with ya on your blog about your view of stereotypes. But sometimes, you find a person that embodies the stereotype and you can’t help but smile. And as for the Japanese one. I gotta do some research of my own to see if it is true. Haha. J/K.

23. Robin

March 4th, 2010 at 2:03 pm

Last year I had some friends over for a St. Patty's dinner. This year, there will be cupcakes for dessert! Thanks!

24. Meiggha

November 24th, 2012 at 11:52 am

karl deogracias July 9, 2010 this post is quite old pero conmmet pa rin ako.i have been here at france for around 10 years now and theres a little truth the the frenchies arrogance. but for me the worse people are the brits. they are the most racist and the most arrogant..if not for the english channel and the americans, the british would be speaking german.

25. Debbie Pearson

March 4th, 2010 at 2:23 pm

Adorable! I plan on using them for a family dinner for St. Patty's Day. I usually just cook the meal, but this inspired me to actually decorate the table a little bit 🙂 Thank you for your generosity!

26. Jailyn's Wild Adventures

March 4th, 2010 at 4:06 pm

TOO CUTE!!! I plan to use them as "thank you boxes" for my assistants as well as for my daughter's friends. Fill wedding favor boxes with green M&Ms and decorate the boxes with paper and your oh so cute circles. Thanks for sharing!

27. Nicole

March 4th, 2010 at 4:32 pm

super cute, what type of paper do you print on?

28. A Sign of the Times

March 4th, 2010 at 4:52 pm

These are sooooo cute! I featured them on my blog today with a link to your site. You're one of my "go to" sites almost daily because you've got great posts all the time. Thanks so much for sharing!

mmtncrfts.blogspot.com
    mmtncrfts.etsy.com

29. cmcscraps

March 4th, 2010 at 5:01 pm

Came across you site from ExtremePersonalMeasures and love you style of creativity. I have joined as follower.

30. Liz

March 4th, 2010 at 7:15 pm

I'm new to your blog but I am LOVING your stuff! I downloaded these printables and plan on using them as little stickers for my daughter and her friends since we're hosting playgroup on St. Patrick's Day. Darling! Adding a scallop punch to my shopping list and will be back to visit often. Please continue to offer downloads. I'm hooked!

31. Heidi

March 4th, 2010 at 8:16 pm

Very cute! Thanks so much for the free download. I'm not sure what I'll use these for yet…I gave up sweets for Lent so I won't be baking cupcakes, but we have playgroup on Wednesdays so I'll use them for something festive on St. Patty's Day, I'm sure!

32. Jenny B.

March 5th, 2010 at 7:28 pm

I plan to use them for our work St Patty's food day~! 🙂

33. Alex

March 5th, 2010 at 10:20 pm

WOW!! I love this blog…I think I have spent the last 2 days just reading every entry!! 🙂 I am hoping to make some cupcakes for St Patty's Day for the kids. I think they will get a kick out of the decorations.

Thanks again!

34. Denise

March 8th, 2010 at 9:09 pm

I am going to make these for my office. What is the best way to make these?
    I wasn’t sure if I should cut two pieces with the punch and glue together. Can you advise me so they look nice. I appreciate the help.

35. Helby

March 9th, 2010 at 6:04 pm

These are great! Can't wait to print these out for the cupcakes I'll take to work.

36. Amy @ Living Locurto

March 9th, 2010 at 10:58 pm

Super Cute! I will be featuring them this week:-) Thanks!

37. Capable Girl

March 11th, 2010 at 7:03 pm

It's the luck of the Irish that led me to your blog via How About Orange. Love it!!

38. Katrina

March 12th, 2010 at 2:26 am

thanks so much for the freebie! i plan on using them to top some cupcakes with pistachio pudding frosting for my work party on st. patty's day Ü

39. Lila

March 12th, 2010 at 11:59 pm

I heart your blog!! My only regret is that I didn't find it before my daughter's birthday.
    I can't wait to use these printables for some cupcake toppers.

40. dognbird

March 14th, 2010 at 6:02 pm

These are wonderful, thank you!!

41. wyowoman

March 14th, 2010 at 8:31 pm

thank you- I hope to put these in morning muffins for my family.

42. Ruthie

March 15th, 2010 at 4:30 am

Thank you for sharing your delightful creations with everyone. On St Patrick's Day we are presenting an $8000 cheque to the local childrens hospital. I'm planning to use your party circles for cupcakes to take along. The money was raised through our charity fund, Team Spencer,set up in memory of our son Spencer, who died aged 7 months from a genetic disease called Spinal Muscular Atrophy. The hospital gave us so much support during his short life and it is nice to be able to give back to them. Once again, thank you for sharing with us all and I will share photos with you of the cupcakes after St Patrick's Day.

43. Gina

March 15th, 2010 at 10:08 pm

We are having a St. Patrick's Day theme for our weekly "Family Night" since it falls on Wednesday. I'm making those rainbow cupcakes from http://www.familyfun.com and putting the circles on top! Thanks so much for sharing them.

44. gm glimmerglass

March 16th, 2010 at 4:05 pm

Top O' the Mornin' to ya!

Thank you so much for your generosity.

These are darling cute and just what I was looking for!

45. Jen

March 17th, 2010 at 6:39 pm

Super cute!! Just wanted to let you know I used these to wrap around my little cookie container to hold my clover cookies I made. Please take a look at my blog: http://framefanatic.blogspot.com/2010/03/luck-o-irish.html

46. Becky Pipes

March 19th, 2010 at 6:02 am

Thank you! For now I plan on holding onto the file for next year. 😉 It'd be fun to use them as a goody topper for part of the loot left by a leprechaun.

47. Jenn @ Delicious Ambiguity

April 7th, 2010 at 4:54 am

Hi, Thanks so much for these awesome free printables. I’ve featured you on my blog today:

I hope you’ll stop by sometime. If you are interested grab my featured button from the top left side of my blog. Cheers!

48. Stacy

March 8th, 2011 at 2:44 pm

Thank you so much Kim, I am going to use these for our Crafty Ladies Night Out this weekend! Pictures and link back to you to come!

49. Rebecca

March 8th, 2011 at 3:25 pm

These are so cute!! I am going to use these on iced sugar cookies for a st. patty’s day party! 🙂

50. Jen

March 8th, 2011 at 4:21 pm

Sharing with two friends who have babies with upcoming St Patty’s day 1st birthdays! Thanks!

51. Mel

March 8th, 2011 at 7:08 pm

These are super cute. I plan on using them as hang tags for gifts.

52. Irish Coffee Toffee

March 14th, 2011 at 5:02 am

[…] Recipe by Darla, “Lucky You” tag from The TomKat Studio […]

53. Carolyn Good

June 22nd, 2011 at 10:39 am

I used these for my Bunco party, the theme was St. Patrick’s Day, everyone loved them.

54. Motto-Schatz: Über den grünen KLEE | AB MORGEN VERHEIRATET

July 10th, 2011 at 2:41 am

[…] via The Rachel Berry Blog, Cupcake-Schildchen-Druckvorlage via The Tomcat Sudio, mitreißendes Make-up via makeup and beauty blog, Silber-Kette “lucky” via Etsy, […]

55. St. Patrick’s Day Ideas — Celebrations at Home

March 1st, 2012 at 1:46 pm

[…] flower in split peas, tablescape, cupcakes, invitation, popcorn, cupcake toppers, candy display, take-out box, rainbow streamers, fish-n-chips, mini shepherd’s pies, mini […]

56. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

September 20th, 2012 at 5:38 pm

[…] green containers at the dollar spot.  I added some gold nugget candy and the free printables from TomKat Studio and she had a simple, yet thoughtful […]

57. Casey

March 14th, 2014 at 2:56 pm

I plan on using them for my son’s preschool party.