Stunning Ombre Dessert Table :: Party Inspiration

The talented Azar Jazestani, aka Principal Planner submitted this stunning dessert table she recently styled for an event at WPPI in Las Vegas. I’m completely in love with the simplicity of it all. This table is the perfect illustration that you don’t need tons of bells and whistles to create a visually stunning display. When I start planning a dessert table, I have three main ingredients that I start with: cake, cupcakes and cookies. Fourth on my list is definitely cake pops. Azar shows us how to create a seriously beautiful presentation with just those four basic elements. I love how she created incorporated the ombre trend to add interest to the table. Simple, modern, perfect. Enjoy!
a
To see more of Azar’s gorgeous work, visit her website here!
a
  1. Sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more

March 22nd, 2012 at 5:14 am

so cute and simple, but I am drooling over the cookies, they look so fat and good!

2. renee

March 22nd, 2012 at 9:05 am

so simple and pretty! thanks for sharing!

3. Manda

March 22nd, 2012 at 9:27 am

April 2 is Light It Up Blue Wold Autism Awareness Day, my son is on the autism spectrum so the Autism Speaks organization is very dear to me. I am planning on hosting a cocktail party to raise donations for the cause. This just gave me great inspiration on how to incorporate the color blue into the party. Thank you so much for sharing!

4. Lora Joy

March 22nd, 2012 at 12:50 pm

very cute and I love how simple it is! Any idea where all those white stands are from? 🙂

5. Carrie, A Sweet Spot: Home

March 22nd, 2012 at 3:11 pm

The simplest tables can oftentimes be the toughest ones to pull off…and they did this beautifully!

6. Sandra

March 22nd, 2012 at 5:53 pm

Simply gorgeous! I’d also like to know where the white stands came from.

7. azar jazestani

March 22nd, 2012 at 6:22 pm

thanks for all the sweet comments. I actually purchased the stands (which are upside-down boxes at a local gift supply store) Try Michael’s!

8. monique

March 22nd, 2012 at 8:16 pm

Thank you for sharing some of my images! It is always a pleasure to work with such talented women, and be featured on a such a great blog!

9. iris

March 27th, 2012 at 2:04 am

wow…. the cake is so special! i love blue things!

10. allen

March 28th, 2012 at 12:02 am

i love blue things! that cake is so special !

11. Ideas para celebrar la Comunión: Topos | Fiestas Coquetas

April 17th, 2012 at 12:23 pm

[…] que tienen como motivo principal los topos. En azul una bonita mesa con tarta de tres pisos de The tomkat studio, se acompaña con otros dulces de la misma tonalidad: galletas, cake pops y cupcakes. Combinando el […]

12. Otaku Links: my 26th birthday – Otaku Journalist